Chapter 83

Chapter 83 Butterfly Clan Psalm Goddess Skirt Silk Butterfly

A group of worms the size of a levitating train slowly crawled across the rough ground, burrowing into the corners of ravines and rocks, leaving behind only a pool of transparent, wet slime.

  It wasn't until the surroundings became completely dead that Yan Yu slowly walked out from behind the boulder and looked towards the entrance of the cave where the worms disappeared.

  The entrance of the dark cave was dim, and Yan Yu squatted down to listen carefully, but only the water droplets hanging from the tip of the stalactite fell, making a crisp sound when it hit the stone surface.

  Yan Yu cautiously released a stroke of mental power that was as thin as a gossamer, which echoed the tracking spiritual power left on the worm before. She sensed a weak 4S spiritual power coming from the deep underground, and her eyes sank. .

  She turned around and walked in, completely overwhelmed by the indissoluble darkness.

  *———————————

  In the main control room in the main starship, the light screen simulating the star map was enlarged in mid-air, and more and more blue planet models turned into red representing the fallen, The faces of the people present became more and more ugly and decayed.

  "Is there no news from Yan Yu?" Huan Yue asked with a frown.

  Achilles shook his head: "No, after all, as long as Ayu contacts us, he will completely expose his tracks."

  Huan Yue sighed, and sighed: "If the main battlefield continues to fall like this, we won't be able to wait until Yan Yu comes back. Before the research results of the project in our central laboratory come out, the Zerg will go straight to our imperial capital."

  Achilles couldn't help but look at the man standing in front of the star map light screen, he was panicked The military officers and political leaders surrounded the galaxy, but he was extremely calm in the face of the defeated battle situation, and he gave orders decisively, saving many galaxies that should have been defeated.

  Obviously Gu Cichuan is just an Omega, but he has become the backbone of all the alphas present. He has been directing the battle for three days and three nights without sleep. Even though Achilles used to hate Gu Cichuan, he could only say sincerely: "If it weren't for him, I'm afraid we wouldn't be able to survive at this moment."

  "Right now, I can only hope that everything goes well with Ayu, otherwise, no matter how long we persist, we will be desperately struggling." Achilles whispered worriedly.

  Huan Yue sighed faintly: "With Yan Yu's current strength, it can be said that it is easy for her to kill a king alone, but it is hard to capture it alive. You must know that in the history of the Empire and the Federation, there are still No Zerg king has been caught alive by humans. "

  *————————————————

  through the long and dark martyrdom, the cave under the ground is covered with glowing energy spar. There are traces of Zerg activities everywhere in the trail. Yan Yu hastily put herself in a Morpho Zerg shell and used her mental power to cover her actions. Many Zergs passed by from time to time but turned a blind eye to her.

  The 5S level of spiritual power can let Yan Yu unimpeded here, but she can't quickly find the target in this huge underground palace in a short time.

  The seven races of the Zerg were divided into seven kings, and the kings of each race were strong men with 4S spiritual power.

  However, due to the tyrannical body of the Zerg and the larger volume of mental power and sea awareness,
It is also difficult for a 4S-level human being to defeat a king alone with the assistance of mechas and weapons.