Chapter 5

Chapter 5 rub belly

Having been in Katrus for nearly fifty or sixty years, experienced prison doctors have seen quite a few dangerous inmates who are mad and murderous, but they are not as afraid of Gu Cichuan as others.

He put down the toolbox unhurriedly, and even under Gu Cichuan's sinister eyes that were trying to kill someone, he put on gloves and pressed his lower abdomen: "Is this the pain?"

...Yan Yu didn't know whether to praise the prison doctor for being brave or for being a little slow to sense danger.

Gu Cichuan's face was visibly ferocious for a moment, and the iron chains that bound his limbs collided with his struggle, making a crisp sound. His face was pale, his blue pupils swept across them slowly, and his breathing suddenly became heavy, like a big cat issuing a dangerous warning from its throat.

The prison guard behind him trembled unconsciously.

"Do you need to prescribe medicine? Or do you need some kind of medical healing solution?" Yan Yu couldn't help asking.

"I have painkillers here, but seeing his appearance is really painful, why don't you check it with an instrument." The prison doctor added slowly: "You'd better put him down. Lay your body flat so that the equipment can be checked."

The prison guard's expression suddenly changed, and he stuttered and couldn't even speak clearly: "No, no, I can't let it go, something happened, what should I do?"

The prison doctor seemed to realize just how dangerous the war criminal in front of him was. He had seen Shaoguan's tragic situation and participated in the first aid. Hearing what the prison guard said, after all, it was a life-threatening matter, he couldn't help but also began to hesitate and looked at Yan Yu with concern.

Yan Yu nonchalantly glanced at the prison doctor: "He's been sealed with mental power now, and his mouth has been put in a gag, so he can't bite you. Loosen the iron chain, and give him a muscle relaxant injection." If the amount of the dose is larger, there will be no accidents.”

The slow prison doctor then slowly opened the medicine box and said slowly, "I forgot to bring muscle relaxants, but I have a few shots of tranquilizers."

Muscle relaxants lose strength and control of the body but keep the mind awake, while sedatives do the opposite, causing the person being injected to go into a trance or fall asleep.

"Alright." Yan Yu nodded.

So Gu Cichuan's neck was continuously injected with three blue sedatives, his eyelids were slowly closed, and his eyelashes were shaking unwillingly, as if he was still struggling.

After the prison doctor administered another sedative, his blue eyes, which were so gloomy and fierce that people dare not look directly at them, finally closed quietly.

Yan Yu glanced at the prison guard, and then the prison guard reluctantly walked to the control panel outside the high-energy barrier and loosened the iron chain.

Originally, Gu Cichuan's limbs were in large characters and were tightly bound by the tightened iron chains, with almost no room to move, let alone hurting people, but now the iron chains have been loosened a lot, and they can no longer be fixed Seeing that he was about to fall hard on his face, Yan Yu quickly stepped forward and hugged him.

After all, Yan Yu is a female alpha, tall and tall, over 1.7 meters tall, but compared to Gu Cichuan, who is around 1.9 meters tall, she is not good enough.

Even though she hugged his upper body, the part below Gu Cichuan's calf was still unconsciously dragging on the ground. It was the prison doctor and prison guards who helped Gu Cichuan to be safely laid flat on the narrow side. Steel bed.