Chapter 72

Chapter 72 In the Urn I will never be separated from you again

  "I've already expected that such a day will come sooner or later." After a dead silence, Gu Cichuan said softly.

  Yan Yu didn't dare to look at Gu Cichuan's expression, she didn't look back, and said softly, "A Ci, I will try my best to survive."

  Yan Yu is not a selfless person, but when her family and country are in danger, she will definitely Unable to be selfish enough to leave humans behind, her mother clan fled without permission.

  As the only 5S in the empire, her task was even more severe, to the point where it was almost impossible to complete.

  She must wipe out the worm queen who has driven mankind into a desperate situation.

  Yan Yu suddenly felt a fluffy head leaning against her waist, and Gu Cichuan's muffled voice came, as if a feather was being brushed, which made her heart tremble: "Ayu, I'm with you Go."

  Yan Yu sighed quietly: "Ah Ci, not to mention that you are pregnant now, I am not willing to let you suffer any more. You have been a soldier all your life, and you have been living in blood and rain for the first half of your life. As your partner, I love you before it's too late, I just want you to live freely and worry-free in the future..."

  "You're gone, will I still be happy in the rest of my life?" Gu Cichuan said coldly Interrupting Yan Yu, the man's two powerful arms hugged her tightly from behind like iron tongs: "Ayu, I will never be separated from you again."

  *—————————— ——————————

  "Sister Yue, I'm so uncomfortable." The

  young man fell weakly into Huan Yue's arms, his cheeks were flushed, and the flush like clouds and clouds made people indulge in it.

  A never-before-seen inexplicable feeling lingered in Huan Yue's heart, but she couldn't explain this feeling clearly, so she could only divert her attention and caress Yan Lang's cheek.

  Yan Lang's cheeks were hot, and the temperature seemed to rise from Huan Yue's fingertips along her arms, making her body hot as well.

  "Hey, I know you'll feel uncomfortable. I've already sent someone to buy the inhibitor. Let me temporarily mark it for you first." Huan Yue bit the back of Yan Lang's neck with unprecedented tenderness, The young man shook slightly, and the sweet strawberry smell hit Huan Yue's nostrils, and then a warm smell of rum rose in the air.

  Huan Yue's expression changed slightly.

  When her pheromone marks others, except for a few times the influence of mental power hardly appears, which also means that she has never really been tempted.

  However, this time, the pheromone that marked Yan Lang and Huan Yue appeared unexpectedly without the influence of external force.

  After being temporarily marked, Yan Lang's condition seemed to be much better to the naked eye. He leaned against Huan Yue's arms panting, his fingertips tightly clutching her collar and refused to let go, his knuckles swollen. White, with a pair of deer-like almond eyes shining brightly.

  "Let go, the inhibitor is about to be bought back, I'll get you the inhibitor." Huan Yue smiled helplessly.

  But Yan Lang didn't let go, he bit his lower lip, closed his eyes and said, "Sister Yue, can you mark me for the rest of your life? I, I want to marry you..."

  "I like you, Yue Sister."

  Yan Lang was addicted to Huan Yue's tenderness when he first met her, and he couldn't escape from then on. Although she is not a value in the mouth of others,