Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Personalities

It was also the first time that Yan Yu had seen a child who looked so much like her sister Yan Ying. She was almost the same, and even gave her the illusion that Yan Ying was still alive and had never left. And that accident back then was just Yan Yu's nightmare overnight.

Sitting beside the girl, Yan Yu looked at her sleeping face carefully, couldn't help stretching out her hand, her fingertips trembling slightly, as if she wanted to touch her beautiful outline, but she withdrew her hand just as she was about to touch her. Sighed slightly.

No matter how much the child in front of her looks like Yan Ying, she is not her after all.

Yan Ying is dead.

The unknown girl in front of her was pulled back by the gate of hell, her face was pale, and her thin breath was soft and weak like a lamb.

She was born sweet and tender, but she has such a face similar to Aying, did she actually kill her adoptive parents' family and the ruling speaker of a planet?

Yan Yu frowned, turned around and gave Austin a signal look, and asked him to follow her out.

"My lord, what's the matter?" Austin asked puzzled.

"Tell me about this prisoner in detail." Yan Yu's face was solemn and quiet, as if possessed by someone else: "Tell me everything about her."

*————————

Twenty minutes later, Yan Yu sat by Yan Yun's bed again.

Yan Yu looked at this seriously injured and unconscious female omega, never would have imagined that she, who seemed so petite and weak, would bear so much, Yan Yu tipped over the scattered quilt for her with eyes full of sympathy.

Yan Yun was originally born in a commoner family on Planet Laian. Although her family background is ordinary, her parents love her more than being simple and happy.

But she had a beautiful appearance, and when she was 12 years old, she became an omega with a 2s mental power level. This is already considered the most precious omega level on ordinary planets. As soon as the news came out, it attracted Countless people secretly coveted it.

In less than a year, Yan Yun's biological parents died in an "accident".

The young Yan Yun was quickly adopted by the powerful Brandon family of the planet Leian, but her adoptive parents were not good people, they raised her as a commodity up for sale, and let her stepbrother She has always acted obscenely, obscenely and sexually towards Yan Yun.

As soon as Yan Yun became an adult, she was sold by the Brandon family at a high price to the 70-year-old ruling speaker of Planet Leian. This ruling speaker was even less fun than the Brandon family. The beautiful and young omega has countless partners and heirs in groups, and secretly has the habit of torturing and beating omega, and takes pleasure in it.

No one knows exactly when Yan Yun had a dual personality. When she realized that she had another tyrannical and bloodthirsty personality in her body, it was after the body of the ruling speaker was found. His head, and his body was cut into countless pieces, his expression froze with horror and fear.

Yan Yu can roughly understand why Yan Yun developed a second personality, Olivia. When a person is traumatized, the individual will use the separation mechanism to defend against serious injuries and unconsciously protect themselves, only then will they form another personality with a completely different personality. different self.

When Yan Yun was arrested, she sat calmly in front of the corpses of her adoptive parents and stepbrother. Her other personality, Olivia, confessed to this.