Extra 5

Chapter 90 Parallel World: Contract Lover 5

three months later.

"We got off work early today, so we seized the opportunity to visit your new home. Tsk tsk tsk, you don't go out with us every time you rush to finish your official duties, and you rush back quickly even if you don't want to have the most basic entertainment Home, Cichuan, you are in such a hurry, maybe there is a little o hiding in the house, right?"

As soon as he reached the gate, Huan Zhou shouted loudly.

Yin Chong looked at Gu Cichuan with an inexplicable smile: "Indeed, I always feel that you almost only like to stay at home during this time."

Gu Cichuan's eyes darkened, and he squinted at the noisy Huanzhou: "I just don't like these meaningless social interactions, besides, I didn't stop you from coming, it's just that there is nothing interesting in my house. .”

"Ci Chuan, you need to have a bigger meal tonight, treat your brothers well. By the way, bring out your good wine, and we will never stop getting drunk." Huanzhou's mouth didn't stop.

Gu Cichuan sighed helplessly: "You can order whatever you want, but I don't drink."

The three of them walked into the living room chatting and laughing, and as soon as they entered the door, Huanzhou lay down on the sofa, while Yin Chong kept walking around, looking at the surrounding furnishings: "Your house has seven floors in total, right? Can I go upstairs and take a look?"

Gu Cichuan was startled, and was about to explain Yan Yu's existence to them, but there was a clear and clear sound of the elevator stopping, and the floating door quickly opened in response.

"Little Heipi, you're back?" Yan Yu couldn't help shouting excitedly as usual just after walking around the corner of the corridor.

However, the expression of Yan Yu who walked into the living room changed in the next moment.

The two extra men in the living room also seemed to be frightened by her. One froze in place, and the other let out a scream.

"I'm sorry, Cichuan, you really raised a little o at home—oh no, isn't this Yan Yu?!" Huanzhou was shocked, pointing at her in disbelief: "Why do you live in Cichuan? at home?"

Before Yan Yu could speak, Gu Cichuan strode in front of Yan Yu with a protective attitude.

Gu Cichuan pretended to be plain, and explained to Huanzhou and Yin Chong: "She is my friend, she will stay with me for a while."

Yin Chong didn't know Yan Yu at first, so he didn't respond. But Yin Chong was the only one who knew that Gu Cichuan was an omega, and when he saw that Yan Yu was a female alpha, his eyes became a little subtle.

As for Huanzhou's reaction, it was even stronger.

Huanzhou is a resident teacher of the Command Department of the First Military Academy. Although he doesn't teach Yan Yu's class, he is familiar with Yan Yu, a student who is equally famous for his genius and stubbornness.

It never occurred to him that Gu Cichuan and Yan Yu, two people who had nothing to do with each other, turned out to be friends, and they were so close that they even lived together.

"My friend, how did you two know each other? Obviously you are not in the same social circle, nor are you in the same age group, and you don't have any relatives or friends. How did you suddenly become such good friends?" Huanzhou looked shocked. And curious, broke out a foul language, couldn't help asking.

Gu Cichuan didn't want to talk about it in detail, so he fooled Huanzhou vaguely and said, "I just met by accident."

Huanzhou was still chattering: "I still can't imagine, you two have such a big difference in personality, you are not even the same generation, how on earth did you secretly become friends without telling me? By the way, is this considered a year-end friendship?"