Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Widower

A melodious piano sound came, and Ning Yulong stopped at the door of the piano room, with a meaningful smile on the corner of his lips.

The long-haired man in front of the piano is flirtatious, and his fingers are swaying to play a moving tone, but what is more eye-catching is his peerless face, which is as noble and cold as a fairy in the clouds, unattainable, it seems that even looking at him more A glance is blasphemous.

The accumulated stones are like jade, the pine trees are like emerald greens, and the beauty of lotus flowers is unparalleled in the world.

"Xiao Jin, you practiced the piano well." Ning Yulong nodded with satisfaction.

Ning Jin stopped playing the piano when he heard the sound, he stood up and nodded, respectfully said: "Patriarch."

Hearing the praise, Ning Jin's eyes flashed a touch of disappointment quickly.

In fact, he is not interested in piano, nor does he like ballet, flower arrangement or cooking, but he has been forced by his clan to practice these courses specially set for oga since he was a child.

In fact, Ning Jin has always been envious of the alphas who can gallop on the battlefield in a mecha, but he can't do anything with the 3s level of mental power. He can only be kept in the backyard like a pet to please the alphas. Acting as a reproductive machine for alphas.

Ning Yulong looked at Ning Jin's stunning appearance, his eyes were full of complacency. Ning Jin is worthy of being the rarest omega in his clan. Not only is he beautiful and gifted, but he is also proficient in piano, chess, calligraphy and painting since childhood.

Such a flawless omega must be married to the strongest and most powerful alpha in order to maximize the benefits for their Ning family, and it is not in vain that the family has spent so much resources and cultivated Ning Jin for so many years.

"Xiao Jin, go and tidy up, and follow me to Yan's side later." Ning Yulong ordered.

Yan Yu has already returned to the Yan family from the hospital to recuperate today. Taking advantage of Yan Yu's amnesia is still relatively easy to handle, Ning Yulong must seize the opportunity to quickly arrange for people from the Ning family to please her. Penetrate and hold firmly.

Ning Jin's body froze suddenly, and her complexion became extremely ugly.

As a commodity raised by the Ning family only for marriage, he knew nothing about all the major events that had happened in these days, and thought that Ning Yulong suddenly wanted to marry him to Yan Hu these days.

"Patriarch, isn't the divorce period still half a year away?" Ning Jin asked tremblingly with a pale face.

Ever since he got engaged to Yan Hu, he has always looked depressed and frowning. Almost anyone with a discerning eye can see his disgust and resistance to this marriage with Yan Hu.

But no one would care about Ning Jin's feelings.

"Why, you are still not happy?" Ning Yulong's expression flashed brightly. Of course he knew that Ning Jin had always been dissatisfied with his marriage with Yan Hu, but he didn't care about Ning Jin's thoughts and attitude.

But now the situation has changed, Yan Hu is dead, it would be a bit inappropriate to send Ning Jin to Yan Yu's side again, after all, Ning Jin and Yan Yu had a history of retiring, and Ning Jin and Yan Yu had a complete quarrel back then Now, what should I do if Yan Yu thinks about it, not to mention that Ning Jin is so unwilling now, why not choose a docile character from other oga to serve Yan Yu.