Extra 1

Chapter 94 Zerg: Queen and Butterfly 1

The basement 317th floor of the Imperial Academy of Sciences.

The moment the elevator opened, a group of white-clothed scientific researchers who had been waiting for a long time came up and waited solemnly: "Marshal."

The first thing that came out of the elevator was a tall, slender man with black skin and white hair, blue eyes, several extreme colors interacting together to form a strong visual contrast, but his solemn demeanor But people dare not look directly at it, just standing there is not angry and majestic, which makes people fearful.

Behind him was a beautiful woman, with sleepy eyes, lying lazily on his shoulder as if she had no bones: "A Ci, I'm so sleepy."

The intern who had just arrived couldn't hold back, and walked up to the man with some excitement: "Master Marshal, hello! I heard that you are the only human being with a 5s-level spiritual power. I have always admired you."

Gu Cichuan was startled, and stepped back half a step to let Yan Yu behind him.

Yan Yu yawned casually, looked at the disillusioned look of the intern in front of him, and said with a bit of anger and amused: "Child, what do you mean by this expression? Am I disappointing you?"

The intern blushed and dared not speak, and shook his head with a grimace: "No, no..."

His plain little face was flushed, and his forehead hair was slightly hanging down half-blocking a pair of black and pure eyes. His confused and innocent personality reminded Yan Yu of Xiao Lang a little bit.

Yan Yu was about to tease the little intern a few more words, but Gu Cichuan gently tugged at the corner of his clothes, and said expressionlessly, "Marshal Yan, the business is important."

Ah, I almost forgot that her little black skin is the king of vinegar.

While being led to the confidential laboratory by the researchers, he squeezed Gu Cichuan's palm quietly. Gu Cichuan's blue eyes looked over lightly, and Yan Yu quickly explained in a low voice: "Little Heipi, I just think that Interns are a bit like Xiao Lang, they have no other ideas.”

Gu Cichuan pursed his lips, his stern brows and eyes melted a little, and Wuyin said, "I'm not jealous."

"Then you called me so businesslike just now." Yan Yu laughed and said, "Isn't it because you're jealous?"

"...you call him a child." Gu Cichuan was silent for a while, then said sullenly, "that's what I used to call you a child."

Yan Yu scratched her head, her attitude of admitting her mistake was sincere: "Then I will never call others like that again from now on."

"Yeah." Gu Cichuan's anger was dispelled by Yan Yu's two words and three words. He was so coaxed that he returned to hold Yan Yu's hand with a bit of shyness.

Under the leadership of the staff, the two passed through layers of blockades, and walked towards the very tightly protected secret laboratory with their fingers locked together.

Soon one after another of the protective doors opened layer by layer, and finally reached the innermost core experiment area and test product area.

Yan Yu, a 5s-level spiritual power user, often comes here to assist in experiments, but it is the first time for Gu Cichuan to come here. When he saw the man with butterfly wings who was locked in a transparent light screen and curled up in a ball in the experimental product area He lowered his eyes unbearably.

Gu Cichuan has killed many Zergs in the battlefield, and he has also killed people with his own hands.

After the teammates he rescued knew that he was omega, they wanted to violate him, and he cut off their heads without hesitation.