Chapter 65

Chapter 65 Little girl, baby, don't fight in person anymore. ...

  These people actually thought they were Gu Cichuan's Omega?

  Yan Yu was so angry that her face was gloomy, and dhe was very upset. However, before she could make a move, Gu Cichuan, who was eager to protect her, had already stepped forward and squeezed the drunk man's wrist.

  Yan Yu was afraid that if she made a move at this moment, she would accidentally injure Gu Cichuan, so she could only take a few steps back.

  Before the drunk man could let out a sharp scream, Gu Cichuan kicked his leg neatly under the admiring eyes of countless people, and the drunk man fell heavily on a dining table, with a sound Crisp and loud, meals splatter.

  The drunk man was not an ordinary person, he staggered and stood up, cursing and swearing, a wave of 2S mental power turned into a real attack and came to Gu Cichuan.

  Yan Yu was about to use his mental power to fight back, but the drunk man was crushed to death by Gu Cichuan's mental power like a fly swatter, and he couldn't even move his fingers. He showed a look of fear, but Can barely perceive that it is a mental power higher than his own, so he can only beg for mercy in a hurry.

  "You're still pregnant, how can you do it? It's clear that I should do all these things, and you're not allowed to do this again, understand?" Yan Yu hurriedly stepped forward to hold Gu Cichuan, and urged her urgently .

  Even though he knew that this kind of Xiaoxiao would not cause any dangerous damage to Gu Cichuan, Yan Yu still couldn't help being nervous. Besides, Gu Cichuan is pregnant now, if he accidentally hurts his muscles and bones, the child and adults will be in danger.

  Gu Cichuan's heart warmed up, and he lowered his blue eyes and said in a low voice: "Well, not in the future."

  At this moment, Yan Yu couldn't help frowning and looked at her right hand, the back of which was touched by the drunk man was greasy and slippery , making her feel very uncomfortable and nauseous.

  "Let me wipe it for you." Gu Cichuan noticed Yan Yu's restlessness, and took out a wet wipe from the storage button to wipe it clean for her.

  Most of the people present were not aware of this short-term confrontation of mental power, but were amazed by Gu Cichuan's display of combat power.

  "Oh my god, this male Alpha is so powerful, looking at unsmiling, but he is so careful about his partner ..."

  "Woohoo, although jealous and envious, but this ALPHA and his little wife are really It 's a good match."

  "I thought this woman was an Omega before, but seeing her fearless in the face of danger, she has an extraordinary bearing. Could it be that she is an alpha or a beta? These two are AA lovers?"

  The discussion among the people present spread to Gu Cichuan He couldn't help but twitch his eyelids.

  However, Gu Cichuan has been used to being mistaken for alpha over the years, and he didn't feel particularly excited or unhappy, and he didn't even bother to correct it.

  However, when Yan Yu heard the remarks of these bystanders again, she almost had a myocardial infarction with anger.

  Yan Yu embraced her arms, and pulled Gu Cichuan into her arms with a forceful gesture. Gu Cichuan's blue eyes widened unexpectedly, but he obediently was embraced by her without any resistance.

  "Baby, don't fight in person again, the baby will get hurt, be good." Yan Yu deliberately amplified her voice, and quietly untied Gu Cichuan with her hand.

Buttons for coat coats.
  Without the cover of the loose overcoat, Gu Cichuan was only wearing a thin shirt, and his bulging belly stood out.

  Gu Cichuan was dazed by Yan Yu's baby call, and immediately lost his mind, his cheeks were hot red, and even the corners of his eyes were blush. Shun was held by Yan Yu's hand.

  Yan Yu immediately took the opportunity to release her powerful alpha pheromone, which changed the faces of the alphas and omega present.

  If Omega does not inject inhibitors, the pheromone will be released uncontrollably during the hair growth period, and alpha can be actively selected to release in addition to being passively attracted by Omega's pheromone.

  But because the pheromones of some alphas are too powerful, which will affect other alphas or trigger the development of Omega, the empire expressly prohibits alphas from releasing their pheromones in public.

  However, due to Yan Yu's strong spiritual control, she can control the release of pheromones in a very short period of time, allowing people present to feel her gender and powerful pheromones without being too affected.

  Seeing that the beautiful Omega they thought turned out to be a strong alpha, and the cold and powerful alpha they thought was a pregnant Omega, all the onlookers were stunned and speechless.

  It turned out that it wasn't the little wife, but the female alpha and her little husband.

  Yan Yu, whose self-esteem was finally restored, was about to lead Gu Cichuan away contentedly, but was stopped by a young alpha.

  This is a young man who looks reckless and straight, with tendons all over his body.

  He stopped Yan Yu with contempt in his eyes: "I can't see that you are still an alpha, but you just have a face that is not useful, and the pheromone just now is nothing more than scaring people. I have already sensed the spirit of your partner The strength is very strong, it doesn't even seem to be inferior to me, a weak little boy like you can't protect his partner, he must either let it out obediently, or let me beat him up before letting him out."

  When Gu Cichuan did it just now, the young male alpha could barely feel that Gu Cichuan's mental strength was stronger than his own, but he didn't dare to guess about 4S, and only thought that Gu Cichuan was the best in 3S.

  The 3S Omega has already made countless alphas fight for the top.

  Yan Yu raised her eyebrows with a half-smile, a 3S not only dared to miss Gu Cichuan, but even went out of her way to challenge herself.

  Gu Cichuan subconsciously wanted to take a step forward to protect Yan Yu. It wasn't that he didn't believe in Yan Yu's fighting power, but that he never felt that he needed to hide behind others, and he was concerned about it, so he would be in chaos whenever something happened. Can't help but stand in front of Yan Yu.

  But this time, Yan Yu pinched the palm of his hand and blocked him forcefully.

  "A 3S dares to come and snatch my partner?" Yan Yu chuckled, and even released only an inch of his mental power, making the face of the young alpha male in front of him turn pale in an instant, followed by an irresistible rush The coercion poured in, and the young man Alpha's knees softened, and he knelt on the ground with a plop.

  Just as the keenness of an animal directly smelled an insurmountable enemy, the young male alpha didn't dare to say a word, and ran away in despair.

  Satisfied, Yan Yu hugged Gu Cichuan away arrogantly and ostentatiously under everyone's jaw-dropping eyes.

  "I wrong you to drink a nutrient solution first, and then I will book a new restaurant." Yan Yu said apologetically.

  Gu Cichuan is not squeamish, but this feeling of being carefully cared for made him very satisfied and moved: "It's okay, Ayu, it's getting late now, so don't bother me any more, I'll just drink a nutrient solution It's gone."

  "Then how can I do it?" Yan Yu was about to refute, but was interrupted by Gu Cichuan.

  He pursed his lips, with a troubled expression on his face, and finally said after hesitating for a while: "Ayu, can you go to a place with me... I suddenly remembered that the meaning of that place is very important to me. You remember our past."