Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Austin

"Xiao Yun, are you okay?" Yan Yu walked into Yan Yun's cell, and was relieved to see the little girl sitting on the bed safely.

When the prisoners rioted, she sent a few prison guards to protect Yan Yun, but luckily nothing happened.

The girl's eyes flickered for a moment, and she called her sister softly.

Yan Yu couldn't help but look a little hesitant, and patted her head: "Why have you become... um... quieter recently."

Yan Yun's personality is very similar to Yan Ying's, both are well-behaved and docile, but after they get to know each other well, they will hug her and act coquettishly, like a cuddly kitten, but Yan Yun's words seem to be getting more and more serious lately. The less it is, the more calm and reticent it seems to be compared with before.

Yan Yu only felt that Yan Yun's temperament had changed slightly, but she never thought that the person she saw every time now was Olivia who was strongly hostile and repulsive to Alpha.

Olivia's eyelashes trembled slightly, she lowered her head and explained, "Being locked up here every day makes people feel a little tired."

Distress and guilt flashed in Yan Yu's eyes: "Xiaoyun, I will take you away from here to the Imperial City soon."

The true feelings in Yan Yu's eyes don't seem to be fake. If they are really lying to her, it can only show that Yan Yu is a character like a movie king. Olivia nodded slightly, considering her personality For the first time since birth, I am sincerely willing to trust alpha.

Yan Yu spoke a few more words of comfort, and stayed here for a while before leaving in a hurry.

The small cell fell into silence. Olivia was obviously used to such darkness, but Yan Yu's appearance made her have some inexplicable extravagant fantasies about her corrupt and hopeless life, and her Leaving made Olivia feel unbearable.

"Olivia, didn't you hate my sister so much before, so why do you push me back every time my sister comes?" The girl suddenly asked angrily, but in the empty room it was more like It's a soliloquy.

In the next moment, the girl's expression changed completely to that of another person. Her eyes were cold and dull, and her black pupils were filled with bloodlust and coldness: "I just don't want you to be deceived by that woman any longer. You have a pure heart. You believe everything she says, and I will check it for you.”

"I don't believe it," the girl put her arms around herself, and sat on the single bed angrily, "I like my sister, but this kind of liking is because she is like my mother, Olivia, don't you agree? You like my sister, so you push me back every time?"

As soon as the words fell, the girl's expression distorted for a moment, and to outsiders, it was a strange picture of asking and answering herself: "What nonsense are you talking about? I have a misogyny, and there is no way I would like any alpha. "

The two prison guards outside the cell who heard the sound looked at each other. It was not the first time they heard the prisoner suffering from split personality disorder talking to himself arguing.

*————————

Unknowingly, it has been three months since the garrison came to Katras, and Yin Chong from the imperial capital planet is almost here, so the superior ordered the garrison to be stationed on the original planet.

Achilles' emerald green and indigo eyes like peacock feathers stared at Yan Yu reluctantly, while his subordinates kept urging: "Leader, we can't dawdle any longer, we should leave today."