Chapter 7

Chapter 7 foster father

"Master Prison, wake up, Lord Prison, wake up."

The ethereal human voice seemed to come from indistinctly through a thick layer of glass.

Tens of thousands of extremely tiny spiritual power threads gather and gather from all directions like tired birds returning to their nests, and finally converge into a shining ball of light.

Her eyelids were as heavy as a thousand pounds, but her shoulders were shaken unremittingly, and even the turbulent sleepiness was shaken bit by bit, and she fled in all directions like a flood ebbing.

Yan Yu responded with a low voice, slowly opened her sleepy eyes, and looked at Austin.

Austin looked apologetic at her ignorant eyes that hadn't woken up, and he pointed to the number on the light brain on his wrist: "It's almost four o'clock in the afternoon."

Yan Yu just yawned and stood up slowly: "Well, it's two hours before I can get off work."

Austin smiled helplessly, and then he looked at Yan Yu with complicated expressions for a long time, as if hesitating to speak.

"What's wrong, Austin?"

"My lord, I'm just offering a suggestion. I know that Katras's medical condition is not good. When you are free, go to the next-door Cole galaxy to check your body." He whispered.

"Check what?" Yan Yu was puzzled.

Austin's eyes were full of worry: "I don't know if I'm overthinking, I think your sleepiness is a bit abnormal."

Yan Yu was stunned, then shook her head amusedly: "Thank you for your concern, but there is nothing wrong with my body, don't worry, I have a measure."

Her body couldn't bear the heavy pressure of self-repair with a lot of mental power, so she fell into a deep sleep unconsciously.

Austin was about to say something, but was interrupted by Yan Yu. She looked down at her optical brain, pulled out the messages on the optical screen, and quickly swipe a few messages: "Shao Guan will come back from the Cole galaxy tomorrow. , it’s only been a few days, could it be that his injury is almost healed?”

"I'm afraid it's because the Class A war criminal has a special status and matters of great importance. He is afraid that something will happen and he is not around, so he can't bear the responsibility at all." Austin speculated.

At this moment, a reminder flashed through her brain, and she suddenly realized that it was the beginning of the month again.

In the past few years in Katlas, time seems to pass very fast. Living a life almost isolated from the world on this barren planet, the glitz and hustle and bustle of the imperial capital once seemed as far away as the previous life.

Across the torrent of time, like being blocked behind a foggy glass barrier, she looked coldly at the girl who looked exactly like herself, under the brilliant neon lights of the Imperial Capital Star, drinking and drinking, and was surrounded by everyone aloft. Surrounded by.

It seems that I can go back to the summer in the former imperial capital. In the evening after school, Ning Jin held her hand quietly, Achilles stood side by side with her and told jokes, and Yan Ying carried her schoolbag like a girl. Grabbing the corner of her clothes like a fart, Qu Hongyu followed everyone step by step.

The sunshine in June is just right, the cicadas begin to sing, and pinellia is born, which is when the young horses in fresh clothes are angry.

At that time, there was light in her eyes, and she was always so reckless and frivolous, without knowing the heights of the sky and the depths of the earth.