Chapter 67

Chapter 67 He doesn't need a doctor, you can help me.

  Because of being too impatient, the purple bamboo screen was directly shattered by the tens of thousands of biting mental power of the transformation, and was dragged into the air in pieces.

  Numerous pieces of debris fell into the water, and there were crisp splashes, like countless salutes firing.

  Gu Cichuan, who was at the other end of the soup pool, turned to look at Yan Yu with a bit of astonishment in his eyes.

  In his hand, he was holding a seven-inch snake-like star beast that was as thick as an adult's arm. This snake-like star beast was completely black, and the snake's head had been twisted off by Gu Cichuan. It was as soft as a broken hemp rope. Hanging down, black and brown dirty blood was bubbling at the part where the head and neck separated.

  "Just now, this star beast suddenly got into the water from the grass next to it, and was about to attack me." Gu Cichuan looked at the surprised Yan Yu and explained, raising the lifeless star in his hand. beast.

  Yan Yu scratched her head in embarrassment: "Oh, I thought, I thought something very dangerous happened to you..."

  She paused and said with a little righteous indignation: "What did the managers of this resort do? They were so negligent, allowing these dangerous and aggressive star beasts to sneak in? I Go find them now, and let them give you a good explanation."

  Gu Cichuan shook his head lightly: "There is a man-made hunting ground nearby, and there are many kinds of star beasts bred in it. Snake star beasts have cool bodies. Xiwen, it's normal to run around the hot springs. Anyway, it can't hurt me at all, and I've dealt with it now. One more thing is better than one less thing, so don't bother them."

  Yan Yu had no choice but to give up, but Looking at the corpse of the snake-like star beast whose head had been twisted off by Gu Cichuan, he couldn't help but slapped his mouth: "You are so straightforward."

  "I was used to it on the Zerg battlefield before." Gu Cichuan took the star beast's The corpse was thrown aside: "The Zerg has tenacious vitality, and only the head is their fatal part."

  Several times in a row, Gu Cichuan, a powerful Omega, chose to solve it alone and neatly, leaving Yan Yu with no chance to protect him, which made Yan Yu somewhat frustrated.

  She smiled helplessly: "Can you stop taking action so quickly in the future and let me protect you? This kind of snake-like star beast, if an ordinary Omega encounters it, it might be frightened and panicked. It's better for you, just headshot it."

  Gu Cichuan raised his eyes in a daze: "So... don't you like me like this? You, like everyone else, think that I am not like other soft and soft Omega, but rather too strong and independent?"

In
  this society In the mainstream consciousness, strong and independent is not a good word to praise Omega, and his handsome and stern Omega does not conform to the mainstream aesthetics of society.

  "Ah? No, no, why do you think so?" Yan Yu quickly denied it, and hurriedly explained, "I'm just worried about you, afraid that something will happen to you."

  Only then did Gu Cichuan feel better, He lowered his blue eyes and responded in a low voice.

  Yan Yu rushed over suddenly and he didn't even have time to put on her bathrobe. His upper body was naked, and his long hair like frost and snow was half wet but not wet behind him.

  The slender eyelashes trembled slightly, sticking together in strands, and the azure blue eyes reflected the flowing water, pure and clear. His muscle lines are smooth, and his bronze-like complexion is as shiny as thick chocolate sauce after being wet. The curve of the chest is full and swollen, and the two bright red grains are soaked in the water, looming.