Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Jailbreak

The sky was already immersed in the darkness of night. In the early hours of the morning, except for the occasional patrolling prison guards passing by, Katras could be said to be quiet at night.

The soldier quietly went out from the dormitory room of the left-behind team of the garrison, and the field of spiritual power was expanded, and the monitoring all the way was destroyed by the spiritual power in an instant.

He walked silently behind a group of patrolling prison guards, and quickly and neatly eliminated the squad by himself, grabbed the control switch device belonging to the prison guards, and walked into the death row.

Rows of black monitoring screens made the staff in the main control room quickly realize that something was wrong, and hurriedly reported it. However, the high level of the prison has not yet issued relevant instructions. Only a few minutes later, the scream of the highest level siren pierced the night sky.

A heavy prisoner has escaped from prison.

Soon, a large number of prison guards and staff rushed to the heavy prisoner area in a panic but still in an orderly manner. However, the seriousness of the situation has exceeded everyone's expectations. It was not one or two heavy prisoners who escaped from prison, but the high-energy barriers of several buildings They all failed at the same time, and countless brutal and ferocious heavy prisoners who had committed crimes escaped from the prison in the dark of night.

The necks of heavy prisoners were all uniformly worn with collars that sealed their spiritual power. Usually, even if some prisoners had sex, they would be quickly suppressed by the prison guards with weapons, but this time the situation was very critical.

Prison guards suffered heavy casualties during the Star Beast riot last time, and there was no time to replenish the flow of new personnel. However, the number of heavy prisoners who escaped tonight is really too many. They were all vicious star thieves or war criminals, even if they were sealed. Mental power and high-energy barriers failed unexpectedly, but physical combat power was still not to be underestimated. Soon the situation fell into chaos and crisis.

The first reaction of Austin, who was on duty, was to find the warden, but no one answered her optical brain. Compared with the serious prisoner area, the office building area far away is not very dangerous at this time, and Gu Cichuan's situation seems to be more urgent.

They had been looking for Gu Cichuan for so long, and finally found him. They must not let anything happen to Gu Cichuan.

These heavy prisoners who have been imprisoned for a long time have long lost their minds due to their rage and tyranny. They not only attacked the prison guards, but even started fighting among prisoners.

Without hesitation, Austin led a team of prison guards into the heavy prisoner area. After finally rushing into the cell on the top floor where Gu Cichuan was, there was only one empty cell.

*————————————

"Snowball, can you find Ayu?" Gu Cichuan followed the snow leopard cub for a short distance and asked with worried eyes.

Doubt its most sensitive sense of smell?

Snowball's beard trembled slightly, and there was a gurgling sound in his throat. Humanized dissatisfaction was in his amber pupils, and it was the first time that he showed displeasure in front of Gu Cichuan.

Gu Cichuan rubbed its furry head with the palm of his hand, and urged in a low voice: "Take me to find her quickly." Although Yan Yu regained her mental strength, today's prisoner's group escape seems strange, Gu Cichuan's heart Still can't help worrying about her safety.