Extra 2

Chapter 95 Zerg: Queen and Butterfly 2

Although the Empire, the Federation and the Zerg had all been exhausted in this war and urgently needed to recuperate, no one could guarantee that either party would not do anything during the negotiation, so they chose to meet online to discuss the specific rules of the negotiation.

But because they had to exchange prisoners, they all sent diplomatic missions to the junction of the three borders.

Although Yan Yu couldn't see what the Queen of Worms looked like face to face, she could still take a look from afar to satisfy her curiosity.

Because the high-level zerg are all in human form, before seeing the worm queen with her own eyes, Yan Yu guessed that the worm queen should be a beautiful woman with a charming and enchanting appearance, probably similar to Huan Yue.

On the appointed day, the empire had just arrived at the space station on the border, and saw the diplomatic mission of the Zerg rushing over in a hurry.

Thousands of starships in the empire docked silently at the space station, and a wave of bugs of different sizes slowly approached a terrifying giant bug that was about the size of a starship.

There are different types of these bugs, and they have all kinds of shapes. The small ones are similar to ordinary star beasts, and the big ones can be as big as a house. There are ants, centipedes, caterpillars, beetles, iron nematodes, and moths.

There are also humanoid high-level Zerg, whose appearance is similar to that of humans, except that some have compound eyes, some have double touches on their foreheads, and some have wings on their backs.

Although Claire Latin was treated as a live test subject and lost his eyesight and flying ability in the experiment, but after all, he was one of the seven kings who were kept in a restraint box, only showing a head with a collar, and his mental power is not only It was sealed, and the whole body was restrained so that it could not move.

As if sensing something, the tentacles on Claire Latin's forehead trembled rapidly, her coquettish purple eyes were empty, and they were clearly out of focus but still staring at a direction, which was facing the direction of the huge worm. , couldn't help but choked up and called out: "Your Majesty..."

The seven kings of the Zerg race accompanied the giant worm every step of the way. The seven kings all had the appearance of human males. Although they had different appearances, they were all tall and mighty, with handsome features.

Especially a man with butterfly wings, whose appearance left the other kings far away. The front wings are black, and the back wings are covered with golden patterns. When the wings dance, they complement each other, very luxurious and moving.

It should be the new king of the Butterfly Clan, the Fluorescent Dressed Swallowtail.

But compared to Claire Latin, who is the goddess of hymns, she is still a bit inferior in taste, and she is not as good as Claire Latin's charming and naturally charming appearance.

However, when Yan Yu looked at the huge caterpillar wriggling slowly towards him with black and brown burr patterns all over his body in the distance, his complexion became complicated.

Uh... is this the true face of the worm queen she has been waiting for for so long?

In the laboratory, Yan Yu had often heard Claire Latin talking to herself and praising the beauty of the queen, so she always thought that the queen would be at the same level as Claire Latin or even more beautiful.

"Ayu, why do you have such a strange expression?" Gu Cichuan noticed the change in Yan Yu and couldn't help asking in a low voice.

"It's nothing, I just found that the aesthetic vision of the Zerg is indeed very different from that of humans." Yan Yu rubbed his nose and said.