Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Strong Kiss

"Miss Yan, can I invite you to dance with me for the first time?"

Yan Yu stared blankly at the stern and serious man in front of him, and couldn't believe that the invitation just now came from his mouth.

Why did he look at her with such strange eyes before?

He has never met her before, but as a member of the Federation, why did Gu Cichuan suddenly come to get acquainted with her? Is there any special purpose?

Also, how could he be so unreserved omega to invite alpha to dance?

Several complicated thoughts flashed through Yan Yu's mind, but when she recovered, her hand was already in Gu Cichuan's open palm.

Yan Yu was stunned.

... What happened to her? As if bewitched.

But at this moment, Yan Yu's hand was already in someone else's palm, and naturally it was impossible to politely refuse Gu Cichuan or even withdraw her hand, so she could only turn her head stiffly, and awkwardly met the complicated eyes of the two people behind her.

"A Jin, since you are not feeling well, go back first, Achilles, this is a guest of the Federation, I will dance with him first." Yan Yu only came and dropped this sentence in a hurry, Gu Cichuan was already cold Pulling Yan Yu forward with his face, Yan Yu had no choice but to step up his pace.

Achilles' face turned dark immediately, he subconsciously turned his head to look at Ning Jin's expression, Ning Jin stared at Gu Cichuan's back with gloomy eyes, no longer the elegant and lotus-like appearance in front of outsiders, he As if sensing Achilles' gaze, he forced a stiff smile and walked quickly in the direction of Yan Wenyan and Ning Yulong.

At this time, the performance of the first piece of music by the Imperial Star Chief Orchestra had already started, and the Alpha and Omega in the main hall were almost in pairs and slid onto the dance floor.

Yan Yu came from a family and had a lot of entertainment, so she was naturally familiar with the etiquette of banquets. After all, ao is different, so Yan Yu politely put her hand on Gu Cichuan's right shoulder, and slightly shook Gu Cichuan's hand with her right hand. His left hand didn't use much force, it was almost just placed in his palm, seeming to avoid suspicion.

Gu Cichuan's eyelids twitched, his brows were furrowed, and he squeezed Yan Yuxu's hand tightly, not letting Yan Yu feel the pain, but the two hands seemed to be glued together, tightly fitting .

Gu Cichuan stared at Yan Yu in front of him obsessively, the things between them seemed to have passed for a long time, Yan Yu seemed to have moved on, but he thought he lost her that night, his time was still Stay on that day forever.

Yan Yu raised her eyes in a little surprise, but the man stared at her expressionlessly, and even looked straight at her with confidence.

Yan Yu couldn't help thinking inwardly, how could there be such an unreserved omega?

It's true that people can't be judged by appearances, this man looks abstinent and cold on the outside, but he turns out to be a vagabond and thirsty omega.

"...Ayu, why?" Gu Cichuan suddenly asked in a deep voice, interrupting Yan Yu's thoughts.

Yan Yu's eyes were full of doubts, is she familiar with Gu Cichuan? Why did he bark so kindly as soon as he came up?

"What why?" Yan Yu was puzzled.

Gu Cichuan's hand holding Yan Yu's was suddenly tightened, and he was no longer as motionless as a mountain before, showing no emotion.