Extra 6

Chapter 91 Parallel World: Contract Lover 6

The red light of the instrument was on, and the doctor wearing a white coat beside him pushed his glasses and helped Yan Yu take off the treatment instrument on his head: "It's time, can you feel the existence of the slightest spiritual force today?"

Yan Yu, who felt a headache during the treatment, frowned: "Not yet."

"...Is there nothing at all?" The doctor who treated Yan Yu for three courses asked persistently, "This is the last day of the third course of treatment."

Yan Yu shook her head, and asked softly, "So, is it true that there is no hope at all?"

The doctor was silent for a while, as if wanting to comfort Yan Yu, he forced a smile and said, "Don't think too much, it's just that the method of instrumental treatment is really impossible, what if there are other ways?" Even though Yan Yu no longer No expectations were given, and after hearing the doctor's words, Yan Yu's heart still fell to the bottom of the valley like a stone.

*——————————

Gu Cichuan knocked on the door tirelessly while carrying a hot meal, his eyes were full of tension and concern.

No one opened the door.

The six-month treatment failed, and Yan Yu had locked herself in the room for three full days after returning from the hospital.

Gu Cichuan knew how uncomfortable Yan Yu was in her heart. She always looked like she was smiling and didn't care about anything, but she was actually such a proud and strong person in her bones. Now the treatment didn't improve at all, as if she was cruelly telling Yan Yu, her mental strength is completely crippled, which is worse than taking Yan Yu's life.

Gu Cichuan could resist not coming to Yan Yu two days ago, because he knew that Yan Yu just wanted to be alone for a while, but Yan Yu didn't come out of the room for three days, which made Gu Cichuan really worried I can't sit still.

I don't know how long it took to knock on the door, but there was still no sound from inside the door. Gu Cichuan could no longer sit still, and directly used brute force to destroy the floating door and rushed in.

Looking at the winding dried blood on the ground, his pupils shrank suddenly.

The room was covered by heavy curtains. Yan Yu curled up in the corner with her head down, holding herself quietly with her arms. The wound on her wrist was already scarred, but she seemed to feel no pain until Gu Cichuan Standing in front of her, she raised her eyes as if suddenly awakened.

Yan Yu did think about committing suicide, but in the end the belief in wanting to avenge Yan Ying overcame the idea of ​​committing suicide, not to mention there was a thought in her heart that she didn't even want to think about deeply. If she died, Gu Cichuan would die because of her. Sad to die.

Even if this thought was fleeting, Yan Yu felt a dull pain in her chest.

How could she let Gu Cichuan be sad.

When Gu Cichuan saw Yan Yu's appearance, he felt his blood rushing straight to his brain, and his eyes were spinning, leaving only a flashing white picture.

"Yan Yu, are you crazy?!" Gu Cichuan squatted beside Yan Yu, squeezed her shoulder and growled in a low voice.

This was the first time Yan Yu lost his temper since he and Gu Cichuan got along for six months.

Before, no matter how decadent or self-willed Yan Yu was when he was in a bad mood, Gu Cichuan would only accompany her gently and never leave, comforting her over and over again. When Yan Yu was with him, he almost asked for anything. I take.