Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Evidence

After Yan Yu parked the suspension car in the garage, she entered the sightseeing elevator. When she walked into the cafe on the top floor of the 300-storey storey, she took a special look at the light brain.

Not late, and arrived twenty minutes early.

Several waiters at the front desk hurried up to greet them, and asked respectfully, "Hi, do you have a reservation? What is your last number?"

"3279."

The waiter nodded, checked on the optical brain, and quickly said with a respectful smile: "Hello, Ms. Yan, please follow us to the box here. Mr. Gu is already waiting for you."

"Why are you here so early?" Yan Yu muttered a few words, she was thinking that she wouldn't keep others waiting, but it turned out that Gu Cichuan came earlier than her.

Soon he was led by the waiter into the elegantly decorated private room, under the warm light, Gu Cichuan in the booth turned his head indifferently, he quickly put down the mirror calmly, put the mirror back into the storage Buckle.

His heart was full of embarrassment, and he couldn't help thinking wildly.

His hair should not be messy today, and the clothes he went out were also carefully selected custom-made ones, but after he became pregnant, he had a finger-sized pregnancy spot on his cheek. Although it was covered by the sideburns and the wall, if Yan Standing in front of him, Yu might notice it. Would she think he was ugly...

"Master Prison, no...Miss Yan." Austin couldn't help calling softly.

There were so many people yesterday that he didn't have a chance to talk to Yan Yu, and now he finally had a chance to talk to Yan Yu. Austin couldn't help getting emotional, and asked in a trembling voice: "I really don't remember all of us. Is anyone there?"

Although Austin already had the answer in his heart, Yan Yu's nodding still made Austin's chest ache.

Yan Yu really doesn't remember anything.

Although Austin was lurking in Katesla as a federal spy, waiting for an opportunity to steal information, he never expected that Yan Yu would treat him as a friend so sincerely.

So Austin really regards Yan Yu as the most important friend in his life.

"You know me?" Yan Yu looked at Austin's appearance, and guessed based on Gu Cichuan's words yesterday: "Are you... Austin?"

Austin nodded. Although he was very sad when he learned of Yan Yu's amnesia, he still smiled wryly with a complicated expression: "No matter what, it's good that you're still alive."

Yan Yu had already learned about Austin's identity from Yan Wenyan. She knew that he was a spy of the Federation, but when she saw how he cared about her, a strange feeling flashed across her heart.

"Where's the pregnancy test report?" Yan Yu asked straight to the point.

Gu Cichuan's expression froze for a moment.

He couldn't produce the pregnancy test report.

"What's the matter?" Seeing his strange expression, Yan Yu couldn't help asking.

But Yan Yu paused and said quickly: "Actually, I would like to trouble you to come with me and go to the hospital under Yan's command for a pregnancy test." There are several experimenters there who are secretly cultivated subordinates after she lost her memory. Even Yan Wenyan couldn't do anything.

Gu Cichuan suddenly closed his eyes, his face was ashen, and he asked stiffly: "What do you mean? You don't believe me so much, and think I'm going to cheat?"