Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Misunderstanding outrageous fucking open the door for outrageous.

  Yan Yu was stunned, then smiled and said: "Hey, can I feed you?"

  Yan Yu held the bottom of the boiling hot soup bowl with his left hand, scooped up a full spoon with his right hand, and handed it to the corner of Gu Cichuan's lips Bian: "Come."

  Gu Cichuan's face was burning hot, and the back of his ears were also burning red, his blue eyes seemed to be soaked by the mist of hot soup, and his crow feather-like black eyelashes trembled slightly. Lifting the bright red and moist lips, the tip of the delicate cherry pink tongue was as gorgeous as the clouds steaming and rosy, but it disappeared in a flash.

  ……so cute.

  Yan Yu's eyes darkened, and her throat rolled unconsciously.

  The soup in the spoon was boiling hot, but Gu Cichuan gulped it down without any hesitation. The tip of his tongue was scorched by the hot soup, but he still swallowed it without changing his face.

  Austin watched Yan Yu scoop up a second spoonful, and delivered it to Gu Cichuan's lips non-stop, then suddenly seemed to realize Yan Yu's recklessness, and cried out: "Wait, you don't Blow it? Didn’t you blow it just now? I brought this soup out of the pot as soon as it was cooked. It’s very hot.”

  ​​Austin has always been a careful person, and he explained helplessly: “Your Highness doesn’t like it very much. The food is hot, so I always serve it just after it is warmed up, and today I was in a hurry to serve it because I saw the doctor came and wanted to guide them."

  "Ah? Sorry, I forgot." Yan Yu hurriedly apologized, and looked at Gu Cichuan with some incomprehension: "Since your mouth is hot, why didn't you remind me?"

  Gu Cichuan shook his head lightly: "It's okay." As long as Yan Yu feeds him with her own hands Yes, not to mention just a little hot, even if it is poison, he is willing to eat it.

  Yan Yu has learned a lesson now, every time she scooped up a spoonful, she would blow it cold and feed it to Gu Cichuan's lips. Gu Cichuan quickly swallowed it obediently. Got drunk by Gu Cichuan.

  While taking the empty bowl, Austin couldn't help but slander, His Highness usually eats one more mouthful, but he dislikes saying he has no appetite and wants to vomit. Today, because Yan Yu fed him with her own hands, such a big bowl of soup was filled with joy. Finished.

  Yan Yu is his medicine.

  Several doctors quickly and carefully examined Gu Cichuan, but the results of the final examination were similar to what Gu Cichuan said. They all said that this was a normal pregnancy phenomenon.

  However, the leading doctor still asked a few more words: "But I think His Highness's severe morning sickness is a rare case, and it is likely to be affected by bad mood. Ms. Yan must accompany her pregnant husband more often. Omega during pregnancy is very clingy and needs the comfort of a partner."

  Yan Yu sent the doctor away with a serious face, and did not return until they left, sitting next to Gu Cichuan and said in a shy voice: "I just did it today. Knowing how dereliction of duty I am, I will stay with you until the child is born."

  She paused, and then solemnly promised: "As long as it is confirmed that it is my child, I will definitely give you and the child a name. I don't want to worry about what happened."

The
  implication seems to be that even if the things that Yan Wenyan said about Gu Cichuan were true, she doesn't want to pursue them anymore.

  Although Gu Cichuan never did those things, he heard