60. Info

I wake up to my music being turned off. "The hell" i say "i need you awake" dad says "why" i say back "mrs. Johnson called, she said Morgan's been freaking out all day" dad says "fuck, Morgan called last night because she's seeing vecna to" i say back "now i need to find the link between this" dad says "Sadie sees him to, we think it's because we all lost someone" i say back "makes sense" dad says "no shit" i say back. Dad leaves and i get out of bed. I grab my towel and go to the bathroom. I turn the shower on. I look in the mirror and look at my neck. The veins have stared to spread "fucking lovely" i say. I get undressed and get in the shower. I finish and go back to my room. I get dressed and dry my hair. I light a cigarette and go downstairs. I go to dads room. Dad was writing down stuff in a book. "It's spreading" i say "shit" dad says. Dad looks at my neck "dose it hurt" dad asks "no" i say back. Dad looks at my hand "the hell" dad says holding up my hand "that wasn't there a few minutes ago" i say "it's trying to take over your body" dad says. We go to the kitchen. I finish my cigarette. Dad goes back to his room and comes back with fingerless gloves. I put them on "that should help hide it" dad says "hopefully" i say back. "This stays between us" dad says "what about billy" i say back "he can't know, not Sadie not Sam not anyone" dad says "we'll see how long that lasts" i say back. "We might have to go back to the upside down" dad says "love that" i say back sarcastically "I'll make calls" dad says "fine, can i go see billy" i say back "sure, but if Neil fucks with you, you can hurt him" dad says "planed on it" i say back. I put my shoes on and go on the porch. I look at Billy's house. I didn't see Neil's truck "good" i think. I walk over then knock on the door. Max answers the door "hey glam" max says "hey is your favorite brother home" i say back max laughs "only the least favorite" max says "that one works two" i say back. Max lets me in. Billy walks into the living room "hey darling" billy says "hello fucker" i say back "gross" max says walking to her room. "How are you" billy says "good" i say back "trying a new style or something" billy says "no, my dad is making me wear these" i say back "why" billy says "don't let anyone know you know" i say back. I take the glove off and hold up my hand. "Same thing that happened to me" billy says "yep" i say back. I put my glove back on. "So now it's just a waiting game to see if you lose your mind like i did" billy says "most likely" i say back. Max goes to the kitchen "i wanted to ask you if you would go to the upside down with me" i say "sure we've survived before" billy says "if you need more people i know some" max says "not kids" i say back "the one ain't" max says "who" i say back "Steve" max says "nope I'll die before I'm in the same room as him" i say back "not happening" billy says "just saying" max says. Me and billy go to his room. "Look what i found" billy says getting something out from under his bed. He smiles and holds up an axe "where the fuck did you find that" i say back "in the trunk of my car" billy says. I look out the window and see dad walking outside "shit i have to go before my dad comes over" i say "ok see you later" billy says. I kiss him then quickly leave. I run across the road "i was just getting ready to come get you" dad says "any news" i say back "frank Jamie and my work friends Jim and John are coming with us to the upside down" dad says "add billy onto that" i say back. Mom pulls into the driveway. "I don't have the patience to put up with her today" i say "dose anyone" dad says. Mom gets out and walks up to me "thanks for getting the cops called on me" mom says "hey your the one that followed me" i say back. Mom goes on about random things. I feel a sudden urge of rage. "Dad" i say. I feel like i lost control of my body. Dad holds onto me "get away from her" dad says. Mom try's to grab my wrist. I cover my ears and close my eyes. I calm myself down. I uncover my ears and look at mom. Mom was yelling at dad. Me and dad go on the porch. Mom stands on the steps. "Go inside i got this" dad says "no" i say back. I walk up to mom. Mom gets in my face. I take a step back. I light my lighter and put it in front of me. "Fucking leave" i say "don't tell me what to do" mom says. I use my powers to make the flame bigger. Mom steps back. "Now, leave before the cops get called" i say "no" mom says. I look at dad and he nods. Dad goes inside. I flip mom off "august what has got into you" mom says "probably that boy I'm with all the time" i say back laughing. I walk passed mom and take out my marker from my pocket. I walk to her car and start drawing. Mom yells at me to stop. I add my signature as dad walks outside. I put the marker back in my pocket and walk back to dad. Me and dad high five. A car parks behind moms "who the fuck" i say "perfect timing" mom says. A guy that looked a year older then me gets out of the car. He walks up to mom "ok what kind of high school movie is this" i say "a fucked up one" dad says laughing. The guy had dark brown hair and had black pants and a gray shirt on. Dad looks him up and down "I'm never going to complain about billy again" dad says "good" i say back. Billy walks out of his house and looks over. I wave at him. Billy walks over and i walk off the porch. I walk up to mom and billy stands beside me "this is your new boyfriend" mom says i laugh. I wrap my arms around billy "already have one" i say back "yeah no, this one's better" mom says "not even close" i say back. Billy taps my leg i nod. We start to walk over to Billy's car. I turn around and flip off mom. Dad was Breaking up laughing. We get in Billy's car "that's new" billy says smiling "that guy is at the top with Steve of ugly guys in Hawkins" i say back "definitely" billy says. Billy pulls out of the driveway. I turn the music all the way up. Billy puts the windows down. Mom watches us drive off. I laugh "her face was priceless" billy says "literally" i say back "no pun intended" billy says "I'll give you that one" i say back laughing. He drives around town then heads home. He parks and i look at my house "good shes gone" i say. We get out "see you soon" billy says "you to" i say back. I walk home. I go inside and walk up to dad "your mom literally just left" dad says "i think I'm getting closer to death" i say back "why" dad says "i felt like i lost control of my body for a few seconds" i say back "it's just getting closer to taking over your body not death" dad says. "Can i be honest with you" i say "yeah" dad says "I'm afraid that this thing is going to end up killing me" i say back. Dad hugs me "don't worry i wont let that happen" dad says.