57. Name

"I'll see you tomorrow" billy says "you to" i say back. Billy leaves thru my window. I lay on my bed "now what" i think. Dad walks in "hey" dad says "hi" i say back "it's your mom" dad says "what dose she want now" i say back "she wants to come by tomorrow and talk to you alone" dad says "fuck sake" i say back "I've tried everything to get her to leave you alone but she won't" dad says "i know how to act like her I'll beat her at her own game" i say back. Dad looks at me weird "what" i say "what's that" dad says looking at my arm "shit that bruised" i say back "what happened" dad asks "long story short Luke did some shit to me at a party" i say back "like what" dad says "nothing you need to know" i say back "whatever you say" dad says. "People know about, you know" i say "you mean" dad says "yep" i say back "fuckers i thought if you changed your last name people would stop" dad says "nope" i say back. "Heads up the record store in being remodeled so you don't have work for a little bit" dad says "fun" i say back. Dad leaves. "Well since more people know about me being a price might as well live up to the name" i think. I hear yelling from outside. I run downstairs and see the front door open a little. I walk out and see dad yelling at Luke. "This night never ends" i think. I stand beside dad and look at Luke. He looked like he got in a fight i laugh "fuck you laughing at" Luke says "i can see you lost" i say back "fuck you slut" Luke says "are we really doing this" dad whispers "yep" i say back. I walk off the porch and stand in front of Luke "do your worse bitch boy" i say "sure price" Luke says. Luke try's to punch me but i use my powers. "You suck at this" i say "glam!" dad yells. I see Luke taking something out of his pocket. I push Luke making his gun fall out of his pocket. I pick it up "you know you can't fight when you bring a gun" i say "fuck you" Luke says. I use my powers to make Luke not be able to breathe "what was that" i say. After a few seconds i let Luke breathe "now get the fuck out of here before the consequence happens" i say. Luke runs off "I'm keeping this" i say "go for it" dad says. We go inside. "Why didn't your powers work for a day" dad asks "i think when i went back in time i over worked myself" i say back "makes sense" dad says. Dad goes to bed. I go to my room. I put the gun in my dresser. I change then turn off the light. I get in bed and go to sleep. I wake up not in my room. I look around and see that I'm in a yard. I see mom with a kid "what" i think. I walk up to them. I stand behind mom and look at the kid. I realized it was me "fucking dream" i think. I look around and realize I'm back in California. I see the old house "ok this got weird" i think. I walk into the house and look around "weird" i say. I keep looking around. I see little me running around the house "why am i seeing old memories" i think. I go into my parents room. I see mom passed out on the floor "fuck you mom" i say. I go to the kitchen and see me and dad making pancakes "favorite memory" i think. I open the front door and see me at 1o in my bedroom. I see dad hugging me. I walk thru the door. I look at me and see blood on my clothes "not this" i think. I sit in front of them and listen to them talk "everything's going to be ok" dad says "no it's not" younger me says "listen it's not your fault" dad says "what if i killed that kid what's going to happen to me" younger me says "we'll figure that out" dad says. I get up and see my window open. I crawl thru it. I see 13 year old me sitting in the woods with spray paint cans and bottles of beer. I could tell i was crying. I look to see what i was looking at. I was looking at a kid tied up to a tree passed out "why can't i remember who that is" i think. I see a portal like thing. I walk thru it. I see 15 year old me at a party "i remember this everyone thought i was 17" i think. I watch Luke walk up to me "not this memory" i think. I watch as i follow Luke to a room. I follow behind them. I watch them talk. Luke leaves and comes back with a drink. He hands it to me. I take a drink "how do I leave this one" i think looking around. I open the door and see that it's another memory. I close the door behind me. It was me and billy arguing. I look at all the pictures on the wall. Each one was a different memory of me and billy. I open the front door and see pitch black. I walk out the door "Great it's the void" i think. I walk around. I see everyone I know but they didn't look like them. They all had the same black veins. They watch me as i walk passed them. I turn around. They disappeared "what" i think. I turn back around and see the figure. "Welcome six" he says "you get to know my name but i cant yours" i say back "since you made it this far i might as well tell you, little do you know you might not have long left" he says "cool" i say back "vecna" he says before i wake up. I sit up and look around "vecna" i say. I get out of bed and run downstairs. I run to dads room. I swing open the door. "What happened" dad asks getting up from his desk "figures name is vecna" i say back "how do you know" dad says putting his hands on my shoulders "i was dreaming but it wasn't a dream and i was in the void and saw the figure, he said his name is vecna then i woke up" i say back "did he say anything else" dad asks "he said since i didn't have long left he would tell me his name" i say back "wait he said you don't have long left" dad says "yeah" i say back "shit" dad says "what" i say back "you don't leave this house unless I'm with you" dad says "why" i say back "he's trying to kill you" dad says. We go to my room. Dad puts a blanket and pillows on the floor beside my bed. I get in bed "if anything happens I'll be here" dad says "good" i say back. I lay down. Dad sits beside me "try to sleep" dad says. Dad lays on the floor. I try to sleep.