56. Fire

"Did you get another ticket" dad asks holding up my speeding ticket "yeah" i say back "how did you get it this time" dad says "ridding my dirt bike and got pulled over" i say back "I'll go pay it tomorrow" dad says "have fun doing that" i say back. I go to my room. "Why don't i get in more trouble with the police" i think. I look around for clothes. I put jeans and a white shirt on. I put my California jacket on. Dad walks in "fuck you doing now" dad says "going to pay someone a visit" i say back "who" dad says "Luke Oakley" i say back "that fucking guy is back" dad says "yep" i say back. I put my gun in my pocket "are you trying to go to jail for life" dad says "Only way" i say back "let's just wait for your powers to work again" dad says "fuck that i have a plan" i say back "fine" dad says. Dad picks up my lighter and throws it to me. I look up. I go to catch it but it stops in mid air "huh" i say confused "wait they work" dad says "yeah i guess" i say back confused. I grab the lighter and put it in my pocket "so they just work when they want to" dad says "guessing" i say back. We go downstairs "need your keys" dad says "I have them" i say back "not for your car" dad says "I'm taking my dirt bike" i say back "ok be safe" dad says. I go outside and head to my bike. I put my helmet on. I look around then start it. I pull out of the driveway and head to the lake. "I forgot how nice it is then it's dark outside" i think. I turn into the woods. I could hear music "perfect" i say. I park in the woods. I put my helmet on my bike. I walk to the music. I see a few people. They had tables set up. I see a car with people dancing on top of it. I walk out of the woods and to the people. I see Morgan sitting by the lake. I walk up to her "Morgan you are 15 you shouldn't be here" i say. She jumps and turns around "glam why are you here" she says "trying to find Luke" i say back "i saw him with two other guys by that car" she says "thanks, and you go home" i say back before walking away. I walk up to the car. I see Luke josh and another guy sitting on top of it. "Look who showed up little glam northwest" Luke says jumping down "yeah yeah little got his ass beat by a girl" i say back "shut the fuck up" Luke says "no" i say back. Luke steps closer to me "get out of here before i fuck you up" Luke says "I'll love to see you try" i say back. The other guy gets off the car and gets in front of me "he said leave" he says "move" i say back "i don't put up with punk wannabes like you" he says "and i don't put up with wannabe dick heads like you" i say back "she's just acting tough she ain't anything without her boy toy" Luke says "he has a name dick head" i say back "your the slut that's sleeping with billy Hargrove" he says "not sleeping with" i say back Luke laughs "fuck off" i say "go fuck your boy toy slut" Luke says "fine i will" i say back. I turn around to walk away. I take my gun and shot the cars tire. I walk away "you'll pay!" Luke yells i flip him off. I see that no one was at the tables. I look around to see if anyone was looking. I grab a bottle of alcohol and pour it over the tables. I light it and watch it go up in flames. I run back to my bike and watch everyone start freaking out "fuckers" i say. I sit on my bike and watch. I got tried of watching it. I put my helmet on and drive out of the woods. I drive around taking my time. I pass a car that had music blasting "shit" i say. The car turns around and follows me "fucking billy" i say. I drive faster. Billy keeps up with me. "Time to see how fast you can go Hargrove" i say. I drive as fast as i can. After a few seconds I stared to loss billy. I drive past my house and slow down. I drive to my hang out in the woods. I pull into the woods and park by the table. I take off my helmet and get on the table. I lay down and look at the stars. After a few minutes i hear music again "fuck" i think. The music gets closer then stops. I hear footsteps. I sit up and see a light shining thru the trees. "Billy i know it's you" i say. He didn't respond "weird" i think. Billy walks thru the woods "why do you have a flashlight" i say "because it's dark" billy says "it's a full moon you don't need light" i say back "yes you do" billy says "whatever you say" i say back. Billy sits beside me "why are you out this late" i say "following you" billy says "figured" i say back "i watched you light those tables on fire" billy says "wait you were there" i say back "yeah i planed on talking to that Luke guy" billy says "well fuck" i say back "some people there were calling you price" billy says I freeze "who" i say back "a group of six guys" billy says "you have to be fucking kidding me" i say back "why would they call you that" billy says "more shit you don't need to know" i say back "glam you can't hind everything from me" billy says "yes i can" i say back "glam please" billy says "it's to dangerous for you to know" i say back "no it's not" billy says "yes, yes it is" i say back. We sit there in silence for a few minutes "fine" i say Billy looks at me "but if you tell anyone I'll fucking kill you" i say "deal" billy says "I'm not glam angus northwest" i say back "your real name is august" billy says "yeah, august glam price" i say back "what" billy says "yeah I'm not a northwest" i say back "but you've always said you are" billy says "i have to hide myself from the world" i say back "why" billy says "when i was 10 my powers came back for a few months, they were the strongest they had ever been, someone pissed me off and i ended up losing control and almost killed them" i say back "why didn't you ever tell me" billy says "because no one needs to know the real me" i say back. Billy hugs me. "I'll try not to hide anything from you anymore" i say "good" billy says "we have more in common then we thought" i say back "how" billy says "we both go by are middle names" i say back "you know that" billy says "you think i never looked at your drivers license" i say back. I look at the sky and see smoke "shit" i say "what" billy says "i think i stared a forest fire" i say back. Billy looks at the sky "i think so two" billy says "let's get out of here" i say back "agreed" billy says. Billy gets in his car and i get on my bike. We drive off. We make it home. I see a different car in the driveway. Billy walks inside with me. Dad was talking to a guy. "This is my daughter" dad says pulling me into the kitchen "the hell" i say "names Andy" he says "glam" i say back "nice to meet you" he says "you to" i say back "he heard about your drum skills and wanted to see you" dad says "ok" i say back. We go to my room. Billy sits on my bed. I pull my drums to the middle of my room. Andy stands in the doorway and dad stands beside billy. Billy throws me my drum sticks. I start to play. I finish and Andy claps "you have true talent" he says "thanks" i say back. Dad and Andy leave "you looked hot playing" billy says "think i didn't know that" i say back. I put my drums back. I sit beside billy "i can't wait to see you in your graduation gown" i say "I'm not wearing it" billy says "you have to" i say back "I'll find a way out of wearing it" billy says "don't worry you'll still be big bad Hargrove" i say back.