𝚃𝚠𝚘.

Fayen tries to hide her surprise behind an expression of indifference. She never thought he would remember the moment the two had met before. Besides him being heavily pissed, Fayen had thought their meeting hadn't been something eventful for the Monegasque.

"Yeah, I remember her. So, your name is Fayen." Charles is back on earth and now supporting a meaningful smirk. Fayen's cheeks heat up with frustration as she gets his hint at their meeting that December night. She keeps quiet as she just glares at the man. She doesn't need Pierre to know that she was up on a roof by herself in a, she needs to admit, bad mental state. She also doesn't need her big brother to know that it was Charles who had stopped her from doing something extreme.

Before Charles can make things worse Fayen quickly interrups Pierre from going further into detail. "Yeah, who forgets Charles Leclerc right? I think we need to go though, Lando and Grace are waiting. It was nice to see you again."

Her hand grips her brothers firmly and she wants to tug him along. But to her great dismay Pierre isn't moving. "Charles can come! Right? If you two know each other as well than I don't have to bore you all evening and Lando will be fine with it."

"I will be fine with what?" Lando's voice sounds behind the trio debating. Fayen groans internally.

"With Charles coming to dinner," Pierre Clarifies. Charles comes forward with an outstretched hand to Grace. "We haven't had the pleasure, I'm Charles Leclerc. Ferrari." Grace shakes his hand.

"Yeah, I figured," Grace answers and gestures to the team polo Charles is wearing. Charles laughs guilty and Fayen can't help herself when she rolls her eyes at that laugh. As if he is better than everyone. "I saw you last week but we haven't spoken. I'm Grace -"

"My girlfriend." Lando finishes for her in an adorable way. Fayen had to admit, it was rather cute how proud he was of her.

"Then you are a lucky man, Norris." Charles winks at Grace who just smiles politely. Fayen needs to make an effort not to gag.

"So, dinner?" Pierre claps his hands and because no one objects to the addition to their party they make their way to the restaurant with five instead of four. Fayen trailes a little behind, so she is not forced to talk to anyone, but when they arrive at the parking Charles gets in with Pierre and Lando and Grace are already walking towards Lando's car.

Lovesick couple or brother and guy she doesn't particularly like. With a sigh she opens the backdoor of Pierre's rental to take place in the back seat.

"Oh please, take the front. I don't want to separate you from your brother if you two haven't seen each other in a long time." Charles is already unbuckling himself as Fayen protests. "That's okay, really. You have longer legs." Charles shakes his head and gets out. "It's no problem."

Before Fayen can say something else he has already opened her door. "I really don't mind staying in the back," she tries but Charles is persistent and waits patiently for her to unbuckle herself and switch seats with him. "Hi there," Fayen smiles at her brother while watching through the rear mirror seeing Charles taking his seat. "Let's go."

Pierre follows Lando out of the parking lot into Melbourne. "So tell me, how have you been?" Pierre looks at his sister who is looking at the view outside the car window. Fayen doesn't know if it is a pleasantry question or a deeper one, but she decides on the first and answers with a faint smile. "Busy, but good." Pierre chuckles. "Liar."

His sister slaps him on the arm which makes him laugh even harder. "Busy." She corrects herself and Pierre nods approvingly. "Same." He knows she will ask him the same so he answers before she can ask. "Have you spoken to mom and dad?" Fayen cast a glance into the rear mirror to Charles who is now watching out of the window. "No." Her answer is short and Pierre looks at her seeing her check the mirror he nods curtly understanding she doesn't want to go into detail with a non-family member in the backseat.