𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗.

"Bonjour ma chère, I am almost there. Can you come downstairs or open up?" Grace's voice chimes through the phone when Fayen picks up. "I'll buzz you in, just ring the doorbell like a normal person." She laughs and continues drying her still damp hair. "But how would you know it's me? It could be some weird creep that poses like a delivery guy and you buzz him up and when you open the door and you'll find it's not me but that creeper and now you have a stalker."

Fayen looks at her phone, wondering how her friend is so disturbed. "I will recognize your voice. You are reading too much dark romance, Ace." At that point the chime of her apartment phone sounds through the hall and she leaves the bathroom to let her friend in downstairs.

"I still don't like it that you live on the fourth floor without a lift," Grace complains when Fayen opens her front door to let in her friend. She is panting a little and Fayen scolds at her.

"Maybe you should pick up your cardio more often." Grace shoots the brunette a look, who in her turn sticks out her tongue at the blond. Grace walks immediately to the kitchen filling a glass with cold water. Fayen's hair still isn't dry enough so she makes a detour through the bathroom to pick up the towel again and continue her hair routine.

"I can do it for you?" Grace comes into the bathroom and gestures to the towel. Grace is used to doing lots of beauty routines, caring for her appearances for her job. Fayen gives an appreciative nod and the two take the products to the living room where Fayen takes a seat at her kitchen island, setting down a mirror. Grace takes the towel, a brush and leave-in- conditioner with her and starts working the brown locks of her friend.

Fayen sighs contently, closing her eyes for a second. "Long week?" Grace looks at her through the mirror and Fayen nods without opening her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the head massage Grace has started.

"Long life," Fayen adds and both the women chuckle at that. "Thank god it is," Grace ads and Fayen makes an agreeing sound.

"I am just swamped at work. When I came back from Monaco I was called in at the office to take over one of our new clients now Gregory has decided to go on a tour around the world all of the sudden. On top of that we lost that perfume brand to Omedia," Grace hums, recalling the rant Fayen had held to her on friday about the perfume brand that was switching agencies. "Then I had that thing in Milan last weekend and it was as much fun as a funeral. I swear. Most of the people attending were in the age group that would attend a lot of those if you get what I mean."

Grace laughs loudly at that and slaps her friend lightly. "Fay, you can't say that." Fayen opens her eyes, making a face at the woman behind her. "It's true though and I couldn't even land a client." She hufs in annoyance thinking back to the event.

"And to top all that we started preparation for fashion week and it's already a madhouse." She turns around in her chair and rests her head on her hands. "Why did I go into luxury agency?"

Her friend makes a fake thinking face to her, before meeting her eyes with a serious look. "Because you know what you're doing, are good with people, can work under stressful situations," she turns Fayen back to the mirror and finishes. "And you look very sexy in night gowns at events." Fayen laughs at that and Graces shrugs at her. "It's true."

"Thanks Ace. I just need to complain sometimes. You are attending fashion week right?" Grace nods while kneading the conditioner into Fayen's hair. "Yeah, I would rather be walking it though." Her eyes grow absent at the comment. The casting for Fashion week is a lengthy process for all the fashion brands. "You will land a show, I'm sure of it."

Grace smiles a confident smile and shrugs. "I have time, we will see. I'm done!" She goes to wash her hands and Fayen looks at herself in the mirror. Her wavy hair has more loose curls now and even with it still wet it looks really voluminous and healthy.