𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎.

Fayen grabs her purse and looks hurried around her for where she had put her phone. She was sort of twenty minutes late already, but she knows her brother won't expect anything else from her. She had agreed to meet up with Grace so they could go over to Pierre's together. That was not happening anymore because Fayen was quite certain that her friend didn't wait more than five minutes beyond their set time before leaving. Nothing will keep her away from Lando longer than it had already been.

To confirm if she indeed doesn't need to swing by Grace's apartment she needs to find her phone. She walks into her bedroom where she doesn't see it the second she walks in so she walks back to the living room. "Okay think," the woman mutters to herself. "Where did I had it last?" Bathroom.

She turns on her heels and with quick paces enters the bathroom, there indeed lies her phone on the edge of the bath. She snatches it up and stuffs it in her handbag before she takes a quick look in the mirror. She isn't wearing make-up but her hair has a good day and rests flawless over her shoulders. With a nod she deems herself ready.

She rushes out the door, last minute grabbing her keys before closing the door behind her. While she is walking down the stairs she is dialling Grace. Her call goes to voicemail and that tells Fayen that she indeed did already go over to Pierre's apartment. She steps out onto the streets and walks to the tube, the best transport method in the city centre of Paris. Cars are no use and she doesn't have the time to take her bike. She tries calling Grace again and after a little wait she hears her friend's voice.

"Yes?"

"Hi, I was just checking if you had already left for Pierre's." Fayen asks while walking around the corner to Trocadéro, her closest metro station. Trying to drown out the sounds of the cars and all the other people who are on the streets and also talking to her friend isn't an easy tasks. Especially when on the other side of the speaker she hears the voice of her brother bellowing her name. "Fayen? Is that her?"

Fayen crosses a busy street as she hears Grace yell back at Pierre that he needs to shut up. "Wait, I can't hear you," Grace says. Fayen laughs and shakes her head. She has arrived at the metro entrance and needs to end the call anyway. "I have my answer, see you in fifteen."

Grace wants to say something else but the line is already disconnected. She tries calling back but it looks like Fayen doesn't have service anymore, which probably means she is in the tube.

"Is she almost here?" Lando asks as she sits down next to him again.

Grace shrugs with a chuckle. "I couldn't understand a word, but I heard traffic so I guess she is on her way."

"My sister really needs to work on her punctuality," Pierre looks at his watch, calculating how late she exactly is. "She is almost ten minutes late already, travel time not included." He continues chopping the bell pepper with a little more force than before. "I hope she isn't by car, then it will take another hour."

Grace turns around, putting down her knife, just finished with the onion she had been chopping. "She doesn't, Fayen always takes the tube everywhere." Pierre lets out a laugh, "Right, she has the luxury of not getting recognized." All others hum in acknowledging agreement. They don't have that luxury anywhere if they don't disguise themselves, especially Pierre in Paris. He can't remember the last time he took the tube.

"I've wanted to ask you that for a while," Grace starts, looking at the Frenchman with a pondering look. "Is her freedom the reason you guys don't post pictures together?"

Pierre nods, turning around now finished with his vegetable as well. "Yeah, and we don't follow each other, everything. Fay has been very clear about her staying separated from my 'fame'," he makes air quotes with his fingers.