𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

"Gasly!"

A voice sounds from behind Fayen and she, at the same time as her brother who is walking next to her, turns around. The siblings stop in their tracks as they see the Ferrari drivers approach. Fayen can hold the groan that she wants to let out just in time when her eyes glide over Charles' post-qualifying look. He is in a team polo and light shorts, his bracelets accentuating those arms that are just a sin in Fayen's opinion. His hair is a mess in an effortless but indispensable hot way. His jaw is set firm and Fayen can't help but think that the driver has had a rough day.

Fayen keeps her face in a natural state and waits for Charles and Carlos to catch up to them. Carlos was the one shouting and he speeds up his pace a little, which Charles matches to follow his teammate.

"You know that doesn't work when we are walking next to each other, Sainz?" Pierre gestures his hand between himself and his sister to indicate the stupidity. Carlos just laughs with a shrug.

"Got your attention, no?"

Charles gives Pierre a quick hug as a greeting before stepping back a little to nod at Fayen. "Fay," he says in a voice that is more restrained than Fayen has gotten used to. He sounds a little bitter, which is not surprising. His qualifying was not the best. She could even argue it was one of his worst this season. Charles is just easy to read. His face spells out I feel like shit in emotion and Fayen tries her hardest not to ask him if there is something else going on and if he is okay. He is obviously not.

She holds her questions to herself. Instead Fayen dips her chin the tiniest bit to return the greeting. "Percy." Charles rolls his eyes at the nickname, still not knowing why she is calling him it, but the corner of his mouth lifts a little. He might not know why she is calling him that, but she had used the nickname before and it feels like a little thing between them. Fayen can't stop herself from giving a small smirk back.

"Are you guys heading out to dinner?" Carlos asks looking at Pierre, both of them unaware of the little moment shared between the other two.

Pierre nods, "We were on our way out, want to join? Lando and Grace should be on their way as well." Carlos accepts the invitation and starts walking next to Pierre, Charles taking his other side. The men start talking about the qualifying and the upcoming race tomorrow as the group of four makes their way to the exit of the paddock.

Fayen takes out her phone to text Grace with the question if they are almost on their way. Lando was held back a little longer because every reporter wanted to talk to him after he took P3 in the qualifying. Grace had been ecstatic when Lewis hadn't improved and Lando had finished in P3. She screamed the loudest in the whole garage, which is saying something because it was a madhouse in there.

Fayen had left her to celebrate and found her brother who took an impressive fourth place on the starting grid. Pierre decided they needed to go celebrate himself and Lando so they made dinner plans. Two extra shouldn't be such a problem. Especially with Carlos taking the second place on the front row.

She stays silent while Carlos and Pierre are being happy together about their performance today. Her eyes move from the Spaniard to Charles, also walking in silence and being, as it seems, deep in thought. The brunet looks annoyed and sad and Fayen wants to slap the other two for their lack of empathy. It really isn't her place to correct the idiots who have no clue their friend is getting more uncomfortable every second.

When Lando joins them, eyes bright, big smile plastered on his face and a glowing Grace holding onto him, she is feeling even more sorry for Charles. She skips over to his side and falls into step with him. He slows down a little so they fall behind the group now gushing over Lando's performance.