𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘.

Madhouse. A complete madhouse is the description Charles uses when he looks back to the red carpet he just came from. He has been to Fashion Week before and every time it's the same madness. He endures the press fine, being used to it at this point, but getting inside the venue doesn't save him from the attention. Everyone he walks past tries to make small talk to him and although he isn't particularly interested in indulging all he stops here and there to answer politely to people he has seen at other events.

Same circles, same people really. The fashion world is also a high society business, so the same people walk around here as do on every other high end event Charles attends. That doesn't mean he always enjoys them. 

Apart from the required small talk and the constant clicking of camera's Charles doesn't hate Fashion Week. The atmosphere is filled with a feeling of passion. It isn't Charles' first passion but he understands the creativity and art behind the designers their works and he can appreciate every piece of art made with passion. He is excited to be at this show in particular, it being a combination show for smaller newcomers to the madhouse of Fashion Week.

He takes a flute of champagne from a passing server with a small smile and scans the room with his eyes. He is just taking a sip when his eyes land on the couple he was looking for. Pierre spots him too, also looking for his best friend, while his girlfriend is chatting with someone next to him.

"Good evening, how are we doing?" Charles asks when he makes his way over to the couple. Pierre greets him with a hug and Charles turns to Kika, who also greets him.

The person who was talking to Kika stretches out their hand and Charles takes it. They are the same height as Charles and are wearing stunning make-up that is in stark contrast to the quick throw over dress they are wearing.

"Mageri, nice to meet you," they say. He offers a smile shaking their hand.

"Mageri is a friend of mine, they're walking in the show!" Kika is beaming from her friend to Charles, pride shining in her eyes. Mageri on their turn smiles brightly back at her with the same pride. The make-up and lack of fancy clothes make sense to Charles now.

"Wow, good luck up there," Charles chuckles while gesturing his head to the beige runner that stretches through the whole room serving as the runway.

"Thank you," they smile, turning to Charles. "You have walked runways, haven't you?" A playful gleam shines in their eyes and Charles sees the mockery in them so he lets out a chuckle.

"Yeah, some. But I would never call myself a good model. I always get nervous as hell. How are you feeling?"

"Mostly excited, it isn't my first rodeo. Although it is the first time Fashion Week, so that is something." They look behind them, probably getting some sign to get going, because they turn to Kika and hug her. "I have to get dressed. I'll wink at you if I can."

"Good luck, you're going to be great!" Kika hugs her friend and with a wave to the other two Mageri is off.

"You are late," Pierre says to Charles. The brunet is following Mageri with his eyes when they turn a corner to enter the backstage.

He turns back to Pierre. "I'm not, the show hasn't started."

Pierre rolls his eyes at his friend. "You know how these things work. Why were you late?" Pierre asks, not accepting the weak defence.

Charles paints a grin on his face and shrugs. "Didn't feel like mingling for longer than necessary."

"So you leave me to fend for myself?" Pierre huffs.

"Hey!" Kika slaps her hand to his chest, harder than calculated because Pierre lets out a little groan. "You had me and you barely said anything to everyone we talked to."