𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Charles looks around the airport when walking with Pierre to the garages where they would find Pierre's car to drive them to his apartment in the city. The two would be leaving for Miami tomorrow, but because they needed to make a transfer in Paris Pierre had thought of visiting the capital city of his homeland and staying in his Paris apartment instead of staying in Italy.

Luckily Pierre has a four seater car stored here to use when visiting the city or his family, so Charles can take place next to him as Lando, who is also accompanying them climbs into the back seat.

"I've never been to your home in Paris, I believe," the younger driver states as Pierre backs out of the garage. As it is the end of April the sun is setting already and shines bright light on the street. Both Charles and Pierre slide their sunglasses on their noses in an almost synchronised motion.

"That could be true," the Frenchman answers. "I don't stay there very often, but it's a nice place. I think you'll like it. You two don't mind sharing the guest room right?" Charles and Lando cross looks via the rearview mirror. They exchange a smile and Charles shakes his head. "As long as I get to punch you when you snore."

Lando looks up from his phone with an offended look. "I do not snore."

"I've witnessed it mate, remember last summer?" Pierre grins at Lando, who on his turn clicks his tongue in defence. "I had a cold then, leave me be." He returns to his phone, still a little hurt expression on his face. The older two men laugh about his defensiveness and Charles shrugs.

"You can't be worse than Pierre, so I'll take it." That earns him a flick off said person against his temple. He snickers and just holds his tongue while turning on the radio. They drive in silence for a moment until Pierre clears his throat like he is preparing for some big announcement. He turns to Lando, who is still typing on his phone while supporting a goofy grin. Guess once who he is texting.

"Have you invited them?" Lando looks up and nods.

"They will be at yours around eight, so we can cook or get take out. Whatever you fancy." Pierre nods and turns his attention back to the road, pulling up at a green light. Charles is a little confused and looks between the other two. When they don't respond to his looks, one focusing on driving and the other engulfed by his phone, he speaks up. "Uh, what did I miss?"

Pierre's breath hitches for a second and he makes a face like he just remembered something important, which he should have remembered. Which in fact is the case. "Lando wanted to invite Grace over, as she is in the city."

Charles smiles at the lovesick boy behind him. "Can't leave her side for a week can you?"

Lando scoffs. "I haven't seen her since I left for Baku, give me some." Charles just laughs, enjoying the way Lando defends his feelings. He in return shoots a retort back at the Monegasque. "Don't worry about third wheeling, Fayen is also coming."

This makes Charles' throat tighten, not knowing what to say to that. He hadn't seen Pierre's sister since the event in Monaco when they had a head to head on a very public balcony. After the incident he had been in a bad mood and the others had noticed that as well. Lando laughs deviously at him, exactly knowing what sort of reaction he would get from Charles. He quickly looks at Pierre for explanation, not wanting to give any attention to Lando's accusations.

"Yeah, I thought it would be nice to see my sister while I can." Pierre just offers lightly, not being aware of what is happening between Lando and Charles. Lando looks through his eyelashes at the two in front of him. He had wanted to see what Charles would do when he mentioned Fayen. He had been talking to Grace and she had agreed with him that something deeper was going on between the two of them. Lando just offered a little nudge in the direction of them talking in a civilised way. Hence, the idea to invite Fayen as well. Pierre was happy with seeing his sister, so it wasn't the slightest bit suspicious.