Eyes

"Huh" Jungguk's voice out...

"Give me your number...So that you can help me.." Taehyung said...He thought what he asked was too much or not...But he was Kim Taehyung...He couldn’t be wrong....

On the other side Jungguk was blinking...The Kim Taehyung asked him his number....His number!!!!!!But Taehyung just asked him to give so that he could help Taehyung...It was the main reason...Nothing else...Yeah...Nothing else...Jungguk thoughts....

When Jungguk was not saying anything Taehyung little bit felt awkward...Might be he asked Jungguk what he shouldn’t.....
When he was going say let it be Jungguk said,

"Okay.."

Taehyung felt happy in his heart....Was it okay for him???Why did he feel happy???Would he and Jungguk talk in call till night???Would they always text each other without any study topic???Would Taehyung be free with Jungguk????Was Jungguk the person whom Gyung told Taehyung???Would Jungguk understand Taehyung???Would Jungguk feel for Taehyung????Did Taehyung have feelings for Jungguk????....Time will tell everything.

"I-I don't have paper with me now...Will you wait for me after school??I will give you then.." Jungguk suggested...

"Okay.." Taehyung said...

Jungguk saw the time on his watch...It was almost time for his next class...So he stood up with his lunch box...

"I have to go for my class...Thank you for having lunch with me..." Jungguk said and bowed...Jungguk always gave respect Taehyung as what a junior should do...

"Okay...I will wait for you in the school gate.." Taehyung said...

Jungguk nodded and soon went to his class...Taehyung was looking at Jungguk's back....

"What are you doing me??" Taehyung sighed and layed on the bench...

When Jungguk was walking to his class he was thinking about the early incident...
"Sunbae asked my number...I will try my best to help him...I knew Sunbae is really good...Why do everyone afraid of him???I am not afraid of him...If he is bad then he would lash out on me...Sunbae is really good person...But why do my heart beat like marathon when I see Sunbae???" Jungguk was lost in his thoughts...He stopped his walking when he heard screams from a class...He looked at that class and saw a boy was proposing a girl...He heard the boy's words...

"I really like you from the starting of this year...We are opposite I know...But yet we became friends...Whenever we talk,we hangout,we send texts I feel something sparkling in my heart...My heart always beats first which I never felt before...And that's for you....Will you be ny girlfriend???" The boy kneed down...And the girl was surprised...She was crying then she nodded happily...The whole class was cheering for them...Later the boy hugged the girl...

Jungguk saw everything... He felt happy to see the couple...He felt they were lucky to have each other....Then he remembered the boy's words...The boy told he liked her and that's why his heart beated first....Then was Jungguk??Jungguk immediately ignored his thought and headed to his class....Soon the teacher came and Jungguk was focusing on the lesson for ignoring the weird feelings and thoughts.....

(Time skip)

The school was over...Jungguk was walking to the school gate with a folded paper on hishand...He saw Taehyung did not still come there...So he was standing there....When he was waiting, suddenly a ball was hit on his back...He hissed and looked behind....

Some boys were standing little far away...Looked like they were playing with that ball...

"Hey silencer...Pass that ball.." A boy said loudly...Jungguk sighed...He knew they were bothering him...So he took the ball amd passed that to them...Then he came aside from previous place...After some minutes the ball was hit on him again...He again looked behind....

"Hey don't glare...Mistakenly hit on you.." The same boy said with laughing...Jungguk was angry but he couldn’t show it...Because he didn’t want any chaos today...So he again passes the ball....After again some minutes Jungguk felt someone's bacl touched his back...He looked behind saw a mascular shoulder back...He knew that who he was...They were so close....Jungguk felt his heart beating...Though he didn’t saw the elder's face...So he walked aside to see Taehyung...He saw Taehyung was holding the ball which was hit on him before...

And he saw Taehyung's face which was angry....He saw Taehyung was angrily glaring at that boys...Jungguk felt little shiver...He looked at that boys...They were standing there and gulping...Feared face was obvious on their face.....

"Give me your number and go to your home.." Taehyung said in his deep voice without looking at Jungguk.....Jungguk put the paper front of Taehyung with shivering hand....Taehyung didn’t take it....

"Put that on my pant pocket..." Taehyung said...

In this serious situation Jungguk became shy which was unnoticed by Taehyung...Jungguk hold Taehyung's coat and side it little...He then put the paper on the right side pocket of Taehyung's pant...

"Go now...I will text you..." Taehyung said...Jungguk nodded little and went to the school gate...He stopped at his car before entering...He looked behind and saw Taehyung's fellows were taking that early boys somewhere....Taehyung was walking behind them...Taehyung suddenly stopped and looked behind....

That's it.......Their eyes met......One was looking at one with curious feelings and other one was looking at other with unclear feelings.....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(So here is your part...Did you enjoy it guys????
Today I am feeling little fever...The cold in here is really increasing....I hope I will not catch cold....
It's so hard guys to choose photo to match with the part.....I want to give you a perfect part....I hope you find it as I put the parts.....Comment everyone of you guys...Don't be silent reader....I just want your thoughts....Give that freely....See you soon guys💜Do always good to others)