Fire and water

Taehyung was laying on the bed,earpods were tugged on his ears with music on...He was facing the ceiling while thinking about certain someone...And tgat someone was none other than Jungguk...
In the afternoon,Taehyung enjoyed the lunch which Jungguk offered him....He really loved all the tastes of the food....But he didn't thank Jungguk for that....

Well,he wanted to but his personality didn't want to lose front of Jungguk...So he just finished the food that time and praised about the food and then left from there...He didn't look behind and that's why he missed the sad face of Jungguk...After coming from school,he just thought and thought about Jungguk....He just felt bad because he didn't thank Jungguk.....He somehow liked the behaviour of Jungguk from the first time when he saw the younger....He didn't wanted to feel the things again for someone when he already felt for Jisung once....He again stopped at the thought about Jisung...He didn't sum up that he had true feelings for Jisung or not....They always hang out together,gave lessons together to any students,skipped class together,smoked together and so on....

But with Jisung,Taehyung wanted to be free soul.....Somewhere in his heart,he wanted to have cute,fluffy,sweet moments together...He shrugged off all these wants in front of Jisung....Somewhere in Taehyung's heart still had gentle wishes which he buried for some reasons....

After many encounters with Jungguk,Taehyung knew that Jungguk really wanted to be his friend...But he didn't know why Jungguk wanted that...He thought three reasons for Jungguk's behaviour....

First one,he thought maybe Jungguk didn't know about Taehyung anything....

Second one,he thought maybe Jungguk was like that innocent and kind...

And third one was his wild imagination...He thought Jungguk liked him and that's why he wanted be friend with Taehyung...Well,Taehyung thought this one because many students were really dreaming about to be with him...So he thought Jungguk was one of them.....

But what the reason was he didn't think anything bad about Jungguk....Jungguk and him were really opposite personality...Like fire and water...But everyone knows that fire is helpless with water and water is made for fire...Only time and luck would bring this both perfectly.....Would Taehyung and Jungguk get together in life????????

"Why am I thinking about him all day???Does he really want to be my friend??But I don't have any qualities of being friend....And why is this damn heart getting rise day by day?????Should I give him that chance??Maybe I should talk with him once..." Taehyung mumbled to himself while smiling little........

(Time skip)

Taehyung was waiting front of the class of Jungguk....He was bascically waiting for Jungguk..After conflicting with his ego last night,finally Taehyung decided to have a little talk with Jungguk....After a while he saw Jungguk was coming but not alone...Yoongi was with him...They were laughing with each other...And Taehyung didn't like the scene....He felt squish in his heart with unknown reason...

Jungguk noticed Taehyung front of his class...He stopped and Yoongi also did same...He was ignoring Taehyung but secretly he also was curious to know why he was here....

"S-Sunbae" Jungguk bowed to him....
Taehyung was looking at him with unknown expression....

"Where are you here??" Yoongi said....

Taehyung didn't look at him....He was looking at Jungguk but not saying anything....His mind was running wildly....He then walked off from there silently.....Two brothers were standing there dumbfounded..........

Two brothers were standing there dumbfounded

To be continue~~

(Sorry for late upload....My network is not doing good....I thought today I will upload two parts...But part 24 is need more information....So bear this part....

I am giving you a hint for part 24....
You will see the most wanting moment which you are waiting for.....So guess it which moment???

Next part will be cute,fluffy and fearful😴

So till then read this,comment more,share your thoughts and sleep well.....
Because tomorrow you have to read this story again🤗Loveeeeee yooooouuuuu all)