Somebody

Today Yoongi was absent in the school because he was sick...Jungguk came school alone...He was feeling sad because his friend Jimin was not here and Yoongi also didn’t come today...But he thought in lunch time he could see Taehyung because he brought lunch for Taehyung...But he didn’t see Taehyung today in the school....So he was not sure Taehyung came today or not...

Jungguk was doing his english class when his class teacher came in the class suddenly...

"Students,I have a announce to make...There will be held your study tour after two week...You will go to Gwangju... So make a list who can come or not..And give that list to Jungguk...Jungguk in lunch time you will give me list"..Jungguk nodded and bowed as soon as his teacher went out from the class...

Jungguk had never gone alone in another city...But this time he would go..Because he had Jimin...He knew Jimin would come after one week...So he wouldn’t be alone...He would also ask Yoongi that their class would take them on a study tour or not..If yes then he would be double happy....And he wanted to ask Taehyung but he had no courage...Because he didn’t want let Taehyung to think another thing...So he ignored that thought...

Soon the class was over and Jungguk was heading to teacher's room to hand over the list...When he was going to open the door he heard Taehyung's voice...

"I am not sure I can get 60% in the exam.." Taehyung said to Gyung...

"And may I know why??You will have one week vacation in next...Then why can't??" Gyung said little bit rudely...

"That's the cause...I can't give that free time...I can't...Nowaday I am having frustrating mind...So I can't make.." Taehyung said...

Gyung saw the frustrated face on Taehyung...He hold Taehyung's shoulder and said, "What happened??? Tell me.."

Taehyung sighed....Nowadays he was skipping class,smoking daily,roaming here and there alone,eating less and sleeping late...And his unknown emotion for certain someone...Everything made him so squish that he couldn’t think appropriately...

"Nothing...Just having bad day...And now your 60% marks...It's all making me tired.." Taehyung shared his thought...

"Then share your problem with someone....You can lighten up your pressure...I can assure you.." Gyung said with soft tone...He really liked the younger...He knew Taehyung had much potential but for unknown causes Taehyung was not ready for that...

"I have not anyone that I can consider him to share my thoughts.." Taehyung said...

"Aishhh...You have your father,brother,brother's boyfired,your friend....They love you so much..They will understand you..." Gyung said without knowing the relation of Taehyung with his brother and brother's boyfriend...

"You can't understand at all...I am going..." Taehyung spoke because he didn’t want to hear anymore...

"Try once and find your close one to share your thoughts Taehyung.. "Gyung said when he saw Taehyung was heading outside...

Taehyung closed the door and turned behind and saw Jungguk was standing there with his doe eyes...Well,Jungguk was staring at him....Poor boy was always staring at his Sunbae for his mysterious feelings...

"What??" Taehyung said with his as usual voice which was deep...

Jungguk shook his head and why he did that he didn’t know...Taehyung chuckled at last of seeing Jungguk's cute action...

"Good to see you Sunbae.." Jungguk said and bowed...

Whenever Taehyung heard the "Sunbae" word his heart made flip which was irregular for him once...He loved the word...But he couldn’t show it....

Taehyung just hummed...
"Why are you here??"

"I came here to give this list..." Jungguk was pointing the list...Taehyung saw there were written with bold "Study Tour"... He understood what kind of list this was...And next question came to his mind without any thoughts...

"Are you going??" He said to Jungguk and Jungguk nodded like a puppy...

"Do you have....Uhhh....Study tour in here??Jungguk finally questioned which he promised that he would not ask....

"I don't know...I didn't attend my class..." Taehyung said which was true...

Seeing Taehyung's face Jungguk understood that Taehyung was having stress...He wanted to help but he couldn’t because he knew Taehyung...Taehyung would never allow or think anything like this...He saw Taehyung was going from there but he called Taehyung immediately...

"Sunbae.."

Taehyung turned behind...

"I brought lunch for you..." Jungguk said lowly...

"I have no appetite.." Taehyung said and went from there...

Jungguk felt hurt..Because he thought he brought the lunch with thinking that Taehyung would be happy....With sad heart,Jungguk got inside the teacher's room and handed over the list to his teacher....Then he came to his class and took his lunch box...A student came to the class and informed that next class would not happen because some teachers meeting...Hearing that Jungguk was heading out from the class...He reached to his and Yoongi's lunch place...But when he got there he was surprised...Because Taehyung was already there laying on the bench...Jungguk walked closer to Taehyung and tapped Taehyung's shoulder shakily...Taehyung opened his eyes and saw Jungguk's face...He got up from his position and looked at Jungguk with blank face....

"I-I am not f-following you...I came h-here to e-eat.." Jungguk said...He knew they were friends but Taehyung was beahving with him as usual....

Taehyung didn’t say anything he just made some space for Jungguk to sit..Jungguk understood and sat there hesitantly...He put the box on the bench and soon opened it...Taehyung was looking at other side but when he smelled the food he regret of his lying....

Jungguk tugged the hem of Taehyung's coat and Taehyung looked at him...

"Mom made these for you specially.." Jungguk said while not looking at Taehyung and his hand still hold Taehyung's coat...Taehyung knew he lied to Jungguk for nothing...

Taehyung took the chopsticks from the box and began to eat...Jungguk smiled when he saw...Then he realize he was still holding Taehyung's coat...He moved his hand and patted his cheeks which were becoming red unknowingly....

"S-Sunbae.." Jungguk called...

"Hmm.."Taehyung hummed while eatinf the food..

"I-I can.....Uhhh....I can h-help you for your m-marks..." Jungguk said hesitantly...But he said this from his heart....Because.....
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Because his heart wanted to be somebody to Taehyung unknowingly.......

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(I will not say much today....Just thank you for waiting....Did you like this part???And can you tell why did I choose Gwangju for study tour????I will read everyone's comment for the answer.....Have a good heart always💜)