Rejection

Taehyung and Jungguk were sitting at the bench...They were at a near park which was empty because of early morning...Jungguk became calm down after getting there but he didn’t talk or look at Taehyung at once...Taehyung was same...He had blank face and didn’t urge to say anything to Jungguk....

"Why were you there??" Taehyung finally ask...Jungguk didn’t reply...He tightly hold the plastic bag...

"I asked something...Why do I have to always say that???" Taehyung said

"I-I was coming from the shop..." Jungguk replied...Though Taehyung knew the answer because he saw the plastic bag before...But he just wanted to hear from Jungguk...

"Then why did you stop???Do you love to see violence??" Taehyung said...

"N-No....I h-hate it...I-I thought someone was hurt...That’s why..."

"Don't you ever stop me of my doings...I hate it...Understand??"

Jungguk nodded...Then he saw Taehyung's hand was hurt...The cuts in the fingers were seen by Jungguk...

"Y-Your fingers are hurt.." Jungguk said worriedly...

Taehyung realized his cuts...Before he didn’t see that because he was fighting with his mind about something....

"It's nothing...And go home..." Taehyung said and was going to stood up but Jungguk hold the hem of Taehyung's hoodie..Taehyung looked behind...

"S-Sit here Sunbae...I have bandages.." Jungguk said with his doe eyes....

And Taehyung sat down again...He always felt weakness when he was called by "Sunbae"...

Jungguk opened his plastic bag and took the bandage packet...He took three bandages and gave to Taehyung...

"Here..Put these on your fingers.."

Taehyung took them but he waa struggling to put the bandage with one hand...Jungguk saw that...He wanted to help but he was hesitated...

"May I help??" Jungguk said...

Taehyung didn’t look at him and gave the bandages to him...He put his hand front of Jungguk...Jungguk hesitantly put the bandages on the cuts...

"When you go home clean the cuts with antiseptic..." Jungguk said....

They were sitting there silently...Jungguk knew he was getting late but somehow he wanted to be there for some minutes...

"S-Sunbae" Jungguk called the elder..
Taehyung hummed....

"Why did you fight with them??" Jungguk said with so much courage...He knew Taehyung would shout at him again...Because he questioned Taehyung which was not anyone have dare to do....

"He talk rubbish about someone...So I have to give him some lessons..." Taehyung said..

Jungguk was shocked..Because he didn’t expect of Taehyung's answer....He just nodded his head as he understood...

"You are nice Sunbae...Everyone say that you are so bad...But I don't think so...You gave lessons to other because they did bad right??" Jungguk was now good to talk...Because he was talking which was his heart wanted to....

Taehyung was surprised at Jungguk's words...Because for the first time someone talked with him like having no scare and for the first time someone questioned him without fear....

"Don't you afraid of me?" Taehyung said with his deep voice...

Jungguk shook his head as no...He just smiled at Taehyung...His bunny smile which was rare to see...He was only smiled with his family and sometimes with Jimin...Taehyung's heart twiched at seeing the cute smile.....

"Why??"

"If I was scared of you then I didn’t want to be friend with you..." Jungguk then looked at the ground...Because he was surprised to see himself...He was talking freely with Taehyung!!!!!!How!!!!!

Taehyung also didn’t say anything after...Jungguk then opened his plastic bag again and took a banana milk...He put the milkshake beside Taehyung and Taehyung looked at him...

"It's for giving me the strawberry milkshake that day...It's also for saving me first time from falling..."Jungguk said and smiled......And the smile was not good for Taehyung...As Taehyung thought....He was feeling frustrating now....

"Sunbae...We are friends now,right??" Jungguk said and was smiling sweetly...He thought Taehyung would be now his friend because he talked with him more....

"What do you think of you huh???Stop smiling...And I am not your friend...Always keep budging me be your friend....I am your senior do you forget this???How can you be so free with me???These days you are just annoying me so much..." Taehyung lashed out at Jungguk who was really stoned at his place.....

Jungguk didn’t say anything after that...He just consumed the situation...Because he thought Taehyung would not get mad for anything now...But he ws wrong...And he was idiot to think that Taehyung would be his friend....Why did he just forget that Taehyung was different from him???

Jungguk stood up with his bag and looked at Taehyung....

"Sorry Sunbae...I messed and misunderstood...Sorry for always annoying you...I didn’t have any intension to do it...Sorry for troubling you...I will not do anything or come to you...Sorry.." Jungguk said and bowed....Then he walked towards the road with watery eyes....

Taehyung looked at the back of Jungguk...He looked at Jungguk until he vanished from the road...Then he looked ar the banana milkshake which was still beside him...He took it and opened it...He gulped some sip and mentally was fighting with his mind..................
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
Also with his heart.....

When Jungguk reached at him home he saw his father and mother were sitting at the living room with some guests...He walked towards them and saw the guest were his mother's brother and his wife...Jungguk was happy to see his uncle and aunt....They were living at abroad..He saw him when he was little like 5 years old...

"Jungguk son you came....See your uncle and aunt gave us a surprise..." Jungguk's mom said when he saw his son....Jungguk went to his uncle and aunt and greeted to them....

"Our little one is growing fast...I missed you so much.." Jungguk's aunt said and hugged Jungguk....

"Jungguk.....Your brother came also...He is in your room...Go see your big brother..." Mr.Jeon said...Jungguk widened his eyes and went to his room hurriedly.....He opened his door and saw his brother who was playing the piano which was on Jungguk's room......His brother looked at Jungguk and gave him smile...Jungguk walked to him and hugged his cousin who was like big brother to him...........His brother..........

Min Yoongi.....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(Today I am not gonna say anything...Just wants to say new character will really give hard time to rest of the character...Specially Taehyung...So do you like this part???Do more comment...See you soon💜)