Saviour

The saviour of Taehyung closed his eyes when they fall down...He hissed in pain when he got cut in his elbow...But he saved that person in timely or else big accident could happened...He opened his eyes and saw Taehyung was staring him...The saviour got up from Taehyung immediately...He dusted the dirt from his coat...When he was moving his hand he felt pain...Then he saw Taehyung also stood up...He hide his pain....Taehyung saw the bricks were on the ground...He understood he was saved....

"Why are you here??" Taehyung said instead of thanking the person..Well,he was kind of surprised for being saved amd didn’t expect that he was saved by the person who was in his mind from the morning....

"Sunbae are you fine??" Jungguk said worriedly....

Taehyung's heart clenched....Because Jungguk didn’t reply his question instead of asking he was okay or not...

Taehyung nodded..... Taehyung saw Jungguk eyes were getting glossy...He didn't know why Jungguk was having tears im his eyes...Then Taehyung saw Jungguk was holding his elbow and that side became red over the cloth...Taehyung didn’t take time to understand that Jungguk got hurt in his elbow....

"Your elbow is hurt...Let's go to the nursing room..." Taehyung said....

First time Jungguk saw Taehyung's worried face....He shook his head as no...

"I-It's okay...I-I can manage sunbae..." Jungguk said...

Taehyung didn’t listen to him...He hold Jungguk's right wrist and began to walk towards nursing room....Jungguk was taken back at this action...But he didn’t forget that when Taehyung hold him he felt something on his stomach...But he shrugged it off on that moment....He was just looking at Taehyung's side profile....For some reason Jungguk's cheeks became red when he was staring at Taehyung....Why was he feeling this???

They reached to the nursing room and Taehyung told the doctor that Jungguk got cut in his elbow...After some time doctor cleaned and dressed the wound there...He put the bandage on Jungguk's elbow...He told that he would be okay after a week...Taehyung stood there worried face in that whole time....Jungguk stood up from the chair and walked to Taehyung...

"I-I am fine Sunbae...D-Don't worry.." Jungguk said in low voice because he didn’t know Taehyung was worrying or not....

"Let's go from here..." Taehyung said and walked from there...Jungguk followed him...

They came to Taehyung's room where Taehyung did his boxing in the morning...Jungguk was new to that place...He didn’t know that place before...Taehyung sat on one of the bean bags and told Jungguk to sit on the couch...Jungguk sat there obediently...His eyes were roaming in the room...

"What were you doing there??" Taehyung questioned....

Jungguk looked at him but didn’t reply...He lowered his head and fidgeted his fingers...He didn’t know he should give answer or not....Because his answer was something that Taehyung wouldn’t believe....

"I asked you something.." Taehyung said in his deep voice....

"I......Uhhhhhh...I was there to c-call you..." Jungguk replied but didn’t look up....

"Why??" Taehyung said with same tone but inside of him little surprised....

"W-Will y-you not m-mind if I say??" Jungguk said...

"I won't..." Taehyung didn’t know why he was finding Jungguk somehow cute....

"I.....Uhhhhh....I-I bring some l-lunch for
y-you..." Jungguk finally said the reason why he was there...He closed his eyes as soon he answered...He didn’t want to hear any lashes of Taehyung....

"F-For me??" Taehyung questioned because he didn’t expect this totally...Jungguk nodded to him but didn’t open his eyes....

"Look at me.." Taehyung said and Jungguk looked at him with fear....

"Why do you bring lunch for me??" Taehyung said softly.....

For the first time,Jungguk loved the soft tone of Taehyung....

"You liked the food yesterday...I also noticed you didn’t like the cafeteria's food.." Jungguk said in low voice...But Taehyung heard...

"So??"

"So I told my mom to pack food for lunch so that I could give you..."

"You told about me to your mom??" Taehyung raised his eyebrows but inside of him he was so surprised...

Jungguk shook his head as no continuously...

"N-No No.....I-I just told mom to give double food...Because I always feel hungry..." Jungguk mumbled with cute face....

Taehyung felt Jungguk's cuteness..Jungguk was really kind...After so many incidents Jungguk still cared for Taehyung and that Taehyung felt amaze...

"You got hurt because of saving me...Why did you do that??I bullied you many times..I insulted you many times...You still saved me..Why??"

Jungguk looked at him with unknown emotion....

"B-Because y-you are not b-bad.." Jungguk replied.....

Taehyung's heartbeat was raising continuously whenever Jungguk answered him with care.....Taehyung didn’t say anything because at that time he saw the door was opened by Gisu and Gisu was shocked...Because there was new person there sitting on the couch.....Gisu came back to reality when he heard Taehyung's voice....

"Why are you here now???" Taehyung said annoyingly...

"I just wanted to check on you.." Gisu replied....

Taehyung didn’t say anything...He looked back to Jungguk who was watching them...

"Where is the lunch???" Taehyung said suddenly...

"Huh" Jungguk was taken back..

"Where is the lunch which you have brought for me??" Taehyung cleared the confusion...

"I-In my d-desk..." Jungguk replied...

"Which row and which desk??"

"Third row and the desk was beside by window.."

Taehyung looked at Gisu and ordered him to get that lunch box from Jungguk's class...Gisu nodded and went out of the room....

"Leader never get permission or bring anyone new to.this room but today how????" Gisu was thinking in his mind.....

To be continue~~

(Finally Jungguk was in good book to Taehyung....Finally they had a peaceful conversation....Are you happy guys???Please comment everyone.....I feel loved by all if you comment your thoughts.....
I have so many thoughts for upcoming parts...I have to set them one by one...Thank you for supporting me and reading this book with your interests....Love you all💜See you tomorrow)