Hem

Jungguk was happy today...Because he didn’t have to go to school...It was weekends...He had his breakfast with his parents before some hours...Now he was working with his painting... The painting which he was making yesterday but he couldn’t finish that for Jisung...So he decided that he would finish this today...When he was brushing the outline he saw his brush was already broken...It could be spoil the outline..He didn’t have any other "0" size brush to draw...So he had to go shop to buy....He quickly changed his outfit to go out...When he came to downstairs he saw his mother was instructing a maid in the kitchen..

"Mom..I am going to shop to buy my brush.." Jungguk informed his mother...

"Okay..Don't be late for lunch...Take car with you.." His mother said...

"No mom...I am going to the near shop..So I am taking car..And I will come soon..." Jungguk said and went out of the house...
Then he began to walk by the side of the road..The road was not so crowded..It was a rich area so that it was not that chaotic area like the other areas....Soon he reached to the super shop and got inside...He took a basket and began to pick his necessary things.....

First he took a brush set and some colors which he didn’t have....Then he went to the snack section and took some cookies and chips...When he was walking he saw the drinks line...He took his favourite banana milkshake...He took 4 bottles...He saw there were a strawberry milkshakes beside the banana milkshakes....He remembered Taehyung by seeing the shake...He remember how Taehyung gave him the strawberry shake,how they were sitting there...He remembered whole yesterday...

"I should buy him his shake at the school some day..." Jungguk thoughts...Then he returned to the cash counter to pay his bill...When the cashier was taking his items and scanning Jungguk saw there were bandages beside the table of cashier...Then he again remembered Taehyung...

He remembered once he gave Taehyung bandages for his cuts...He ran away because he was scared and shy...
"Does Sunbae stop to beat people??It's a bad quality...Why does Taehyung do this type work??" Jungguk said in his mind...He then added some bandages to his items...He paid his bills and got out from the shop...He was walking to the road side while enjoying the nature...While walking he heard someone's scream....He felt scare...He slowed down his walk...He headed to the direction where the screaming was coming....

He saw Taehyung was punching someone and his two friends were beating other two boys...Jungguk was frozen at his place...This was the second time he saw Taehyung's bad deeds....He was shivering because he was not used to see this scene....The person who was beaten by Taehyung he was crying..His full face was swollen....Jungguk unknowingly stepped forward to Taehyung....Taehyung and his fellows didn’t realize other presence...Taehyung was fuming with anger...His every punch was going to direct other's stomach...Taehyung lost his mind when he do like this.....Taehyung was always short temped person...He easily get angry soon...And this morning was same....He main reason of today was really pissed Taehyung.....When he was lost in punching he heard someone's voice....The known voice...The name which he was called bybit was known to him......

"S-Sunbae"

Taehyung looked his side and saw Jungguk was looking at him witg almost crying and scared face....And Taehyung got more angry to see Jungguk there...

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE????GO AWAY FROM HERE..." Taehyung said loudly..

Jungguk shook his head as no....

"Y-You are h-hurting....." Jungguk said lowly

"SHUT UP...DON'T INTERFERE IN THIS...GET OUT FROM HERE..." Taehyung was getting angry more after listening Jungguk's answer....

Jungguk walked more close to Taehyung who was holding other by the collar...Jungguk hold the hem of Taehyung's hoodie with his hand...Taehyung looked at him....

"D-Don't h-hurt y-yourself.." Jungguk looked at Taehyung with his teary eyes....And.....And......And......And.......

Taehyung couldn’t see Jungguk's tears anymore......He pushed the boy and and the boy fall down....Taehyung's friends were surprised to see this...Taehyung never heard anyone middle of the fight...How did this happen?????

"Woojie....Kiyang...Take care of this...I am going..." Taehyung said to his friends and they understood what Taehyung meant...Taehyung began to walk with Jungguk who was walking behind of him while holding the hoodie....

Taehyung began to walk with Jungguk who was walking behind of him while holding the hoodie

To be continue~~

(Hello guys...Sorry for today's late upload...My left eye was sick...The eye becomes full red....So I was just taking rest...But I had to upload this part...Because tomorrow the next parts will be more intersting....New character will come guys....

Do you like this part??? Then a mission for you....

~Who do you think will be the new character???
~Why was Taehyung beating the boy???
~Why did Taehyung stop beating?
~Why was Jungguk remembering Taehyung that day too much????

Tell me in the comments....See you tomorrow💜)