Epilogue

Four months had past...The relation between Jungguk and Taehyung still had...Many things had changed in these four months...Where to start???

Start with Yoongi and Jimin...They were still fight with each other but there was a secret..They had secret feelings for each other but nobody expressed...But still they liked each other's presence....They were with Taehyung and Jungguk always...

Taehyung and Yoongi still had little grudges...But deep down they saved each other from the negative situation but nobody confessed their care to each other...They argued everytime...Only Jungguk can stop them....

Whole school knew about Jungguk and Taehyung...It was Taehyung who declared because he didn’t want anybody to bully Jungguk...And all the students never had courage to do that...At first Jungguk felt bad because all the attention was to him...But Jimin and Yoongi told him it was good for him because in future nobody can bully him just like Jisung....

Talking about Jisung he was rusticated from the school...It was Taehyung who told his father to do that...Before rusticating,Taehyung gave Jisung a good lesson for hurting his boyfriend...Believe it when Jungguk saw the bruises on Taehyung's hand he didn’t talk with Taehyung for one hour🤦‍♂️He only survived one hour without talking with Taehyung...But before talking he scolded Taehyung very much....

Talking about their study that was good...Jungguk still help Taehyung to study and Taehyung was happy because he loved that moment when he heard Jungguk's voice at the morning....They go to cafe for self study...Sometime Jimin and Yoongi tag along,sometime only Jungguk and Taehyung....

Taehyung's relation with Namjoon and Seokjin was really good...They spent quality time with each other..They go to Jungguk's house sometime or sometime Hoseok and Jungguk comes to Kim house...By the way they still didn’t know about Jungguk and Taehyung being together....

Well,those were the information about the change in four months...So many things really changed...

At present time,Jungguk was sitting at the nursing room with frown..Why???Because in front him Taehyung had cuts in his hand...That was not the big deal....The big deal was Taehyung fought on his own birthday......

Today was Taehyung's birthday...The school was over and Jungguk was waiting for Taehyung to give him a surprise...He finally made something for Taehyung and he was hoping Taehyung to like it...But Taehyung was nowhere to see...Then he heard from Yoongi that Taehyung was fighting and injured on his hand...Jungguk immediately went to that place and freed Taehyung from the fight....He dragged Taehyung to the nursing room and told the doctor he would do this...The doctor had somewhere to go so he agreed...Jungguk cleaned all the cuts with angry face and Taehyung was gulping....

"Hey listen..." Taehyung started but soon cut off..

"No you listen...Why do you always fight??Didn't I warn you???See you are hurt now...Who do get hurt on his own birthday??" Jungguk was scolding Taehyung...

"But that new guy had fault...Why did he want to give you that love letter while you are already taken???" Taehyung said and was cursing that new guy in his mind...

Jungguk became shy when he heard the last sentence of Taehyung....

"But he didn’t give me...You think I will take that??" Jungguk was glaring at Taehyung...

"Before he give you,I knew that...But he reject to understand that you are my boyfriend and he also cursed me..." Taehyung said...

"He cursed at you??" Jungguk widened his eyes...Taehyung nodded with innocent face...

"I am sorry sunbae....That boy is a dumb who don't know you..." Jungguk said and playing with Taehyung's hem of the coat...

"That's like my boyfriend..." Taehyung said and showed his boxy smile....

Jungguk became shy...He still get shy whenever Taehyung praise him and call him as his boyfriend....

"Now tell me what is the surprise??" Taehyung said...

"Ahhh that...First close your eyes..." Jungguk said and Taehyung did that obediently...

Jungguk opened his bag and took out the present he made for Taehyung...He put it in front of Taehyung...

"Now open..." Jungguk said...

Taehyung opened his eyes and saw a beautiful painting of him...He was astonished....The painting was really good and so artistic...

"I made it when I six months ago when I saw you at the basketball yard...I hope you like it..." Jungguk said

"I....I love it....It is so pretty...Thank you...Thank you so much....I don't know what to say...I.... I don't know....It is the best gift for me....Thank you so much..." Taehyung said and hugged Jungguk....

"Happy Birthday Sunbae..."

Jungguk broke the hug and gave a.........gave a quick.........a quick peck on Taehyung's lip.....He became so shy.....Taehyung was surprised at sudden action...Well it was first action in their relationship.....Jungghk was going to ran away but Taehyung hold his hand and made him to sit.....Jungguk was looking at him when Taehyung kneed down in the floor.....

Taehyung hold the shoelaces of Jungguk's snickers...Jungguk understood...

"You still didn’t know how tie your shoelaces tightly???My little dumb..." Taehyung said and began to tie the shoelaces....

Jungguk was giggling...Because he remembered this loosen shoelaces were responsible for their meet....They met with each other as the same incident...But something changed...."Dumb" turned into "My little dumb"

There's all kinds of reasons that you fall in love with one person rather than another.. Timing is important.....Proximity is important.....Mystery is important.....
Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.

And that happened with Taehyung and Jungguk..They had opposite personality,opposite mystery,opposite thought...But still they found each other and realised their peace with each other....
They had each other's feelings,had each other's heart,had each other's promise which will make growth in their love more in future...

And that love I call is "LOVE OF TOMORROW."

The end~

(This story finally have ended....I hope you all love this story.....Thank you to all of you who with me throughout the story....

I hope I satisfied all of you with this story....Ignore my mistakes in this story...
I didn’t have whole plan about the all the parts when I announced about this story...Everyday I thought and thought and wrote the parts....I had to choose the matching picture for the parts which was the most hard work....But still I managed....

Thank you for your love,support...You all communicated with me for this story...Thank you for all the messaged,comments,edited pictures...

See you tomorrow with a new story...I hope all of you will love that story as much as you love "LOVE IN THE NOVEMBER" and "LOVE OF TOMORROW".....

Have a good night....💜

~~Author)