Unknown

(Long part ahead)

"Yoongi hyung will your class going to study tour??" Jungguk said via call with his cousin...

"Yeah...Your also??"

"Yeah hyung....Will you go??"

"Hmm...I am thinking to go...I really want to visit Gwangju once....Are you going??"

"Y-Yes" Jungguk said lowly

"That's great Jungguk....I know you don't like to go to crowded place...But sometimes we have to experience new things...I am happy that you decided to go...We will enjoy together.."

"I hope so...Jimin hyung will also come...We three will go together..."

"Jimin??"

"Ohh I forgot to tell hyung...He is in my class but he is like my hyung..He is now in abroad for his grandmother...He will come soon...I will introduce him to you then.."

"Ohhh..Okay..I am hanging up now...I have to practice my piano.."

"Okay hyung....See you"Jungguk cut the call and sat in the couch eside the window....He was thinking about someone...And that was Taehyung...When he looked at Taehyung he felt something in his stomach...After coming home he was thinking that if Taehyung had the study tour or not...He was sure now that Taehyung had also the study tour...But he was thinking that Taehyung would come or not....Nowadays Jungguk thought about Taehyung...He also noticed that...When Taehyung came in front of him like saved him from the hit of the ball he felt safe around Taehyung....He also felt that he should help Taehyung better...He wanted to see Taehyung's happy face which as rare to see....Jungguk realized hw was thinking too much about the elder...So he shrugged it off and went to downstairs....

" You came son...See I made the chocolate cake...Taste it and tell me how it is..."Mrs.Jeon said happily..

Jungguk smiled and tasted the cake...He loved the taste...So he took another piece of it...Mrs.Jeon understood that Jungguk loved the taste...She knew when his son loves something he couldn’t utter a word...

"Mom I have something to tell you.." Jungguk said shyly...

"Tell me son..Why hesitant?" Mrs.Jeon said and patted on the couche to sit Jungguk...Jungguk sat amd fidgeting his fingers...

"I told Taehyung Sunbae that I would help him in his study...Teacher told him to get 60%marks in the exam...He was depressed so I thought...." Jungguk didn’t say anything after that... He looked at mother amd expecting the reaction....

Mrs.Jeon smiled and patted Jungguk's head...

"You did great son...I am proud of you...I know you are so kind hearted...I am blessed to have you..." Mrs.Jeon said...

Jungguk also smiled to her...

"My son is getting free with Taehyung...I can see that....Taehyung is a good boy I know..." Mrs.Jeon.spoke...

"Hmm...Sunbae is really good..." Jungguk replied...He always thought and believed that Taehyung was a goos boy....His heart always felt like that...

"Your hyung would be so proud of you now if he was here..." Mrs.Jeon said sadly...

Jungguk didn’t reply his mom....He just kept quiet then....He knew his mom was right...His hyung would be so happy to see Jungguk was helping someone...

(Time skip)

Yesterday Jungguk didn’t sleep much at night becauss he was missing his hyung...So now he was walking to his class with little headache...When he was walking he listened other student's talking...