Morning alarm

There were one week to go for school trip....And this following week school was closed....So everyone got one week holidays....Some were going to hangout,some were going to visit village,some were sitting at home with doing nothing and some were studying in this week.....And Taehyung was one of them....

Before closing the school,Jungguk gave the routine to Taehyung...Taehyung understood by that routine that how he would use his time....Taehyung was attached to study...Because he always skipped class...In home,he was also same before...But when Gyung challenged him Taehyung couldn't resist....He didn't like people to challenge him...And that was the main reason why he was currently sitting on his bed with books and notes....
Namjoon and Seokjin saw this scene earlier and they were shocked...Because it was rare very rare to see Taehyung with books....They didn't disturb him...Seokjin always sent snacks and water time to time in Taehyung's room by maid....Because he knew if Taehyung saw him he would get pissed and he would not focus on his study.....

After that day Taehyung and Jungguk didn't talk....Jungguk was junior to him so he couldn't help much in Taehyung's study...So Jungguk didn't contact him after that....And Taehyung didn't contact because he had no courage to call or text Jungguk after that incident....But that doesn't mean Taehyung didn't remember Jungguk....Taehyung's mind had always imagine Jungguk's image....Whenever Taehyung took his phone to give text Jungguk he always put down immediately...
Taehyung was cute,wasn't he?????

So he currently finished his study and layed down on the bed for some rest....He put his one hand behind his head which was resting on the gray covered pillow....He wanted to do something....He wanted to hear that voice....But he couldn't do....After some minutes he took his phone and search a contact on the list...He saw the name and dialled it...His heart was beating so fast.....Why did Taehyung feel like that???Was he missing that person too much that his heartbeat was raising with the dialling ring?????

"H-Hello" The sweet voice came from the other side....

"Hello" The deep voice came from this side...

"S-Sunbae...How are you??"

"Good...You??"

"I-I am fine.."

Then there was silent to the both side...

"W-Why did you c-call me Sunbae???"

"I missed you"

"Huh"

"Nothing....What did you do today??"

"Uhhh...Nothing....Woke up 8 am...Had breakfast....Then organized my room....Helped my mom...Then had my lunch...After that I painted my incomplete canvas...And now I am just sitting ideally.."

"You woke up at 8 am!!!"

"Y-Yes.."

"I can't wake like you...I wake up always after 1pm.." Taehyung said like he was proud of his waking time...

"T-Then how can you study??It eats yiur study time.."

"Y-Yeah......But what will I do??I can't wake up early.." Taehyung sigh and hold his other pillow by his legs...

"Y-You should try..." Jungguk said in low voice because he thought Taehyung would get mad at him...

"Can you help me with this??"

"M-Me???H-How??

"You will be my morning alarm.."Taehyung said shamelessly🤦‍♂️

"Huh"

"After you wake up you will call me from tomorrow...Then I can get up early..."

"B-But uncle,Seokjin hyung,Namjoon hyung can wake you up.." Jungguk said confusingly...

Taehyung didn't like that idea...He could always tell his family to wake him up...But he didn't talk with them specially with his hyung and hyung's boyfriend....

Jungguk didn't hear anything from Taehyung then...He knew something was fishy with Taehyung and Taehyung's family...He didn't have any right to ask that doubt...

"It's fine...No need of you to wake me up..I am good as usual..."

Jungguk felt the sadness in Taehyung's voice...He didn't like that....Why couldn't he hear and see the sad face of Taehyung????

"I-I will help you...Don't worry.."

"Really??"

"Hmm Sunbae.."

Then there was again silent....But the silent was gone after Jungguk's giggling...Taehyung heard the giggling...It was really sweet...Taehyung didn't know the reason of Jungguk's giggle... But he wanted to hear that long...

"S-Sorry Sunbae...Bam my pet dog was licking my face.."

"Do you have a dog??"

"Hmm...Two...One name is Bam and other is Micky.."

"Ohh...That's good...I hope I will see you soon..."

That one sentence of Taehyung made Jungguk's heart melt....Jungguk's heart was like thumbing rapidly....He blushed....Because his Sunbae wanted to see him soon...

"W-Why??"

"I miss you..." Taehyung said straightly without any second thought...

"Huh??"

"Nothing...Bye.." Taehyung cut the call hurriedly...He hold his phone and screamed unsoundly....He then put the leg pillow on his face before saying this...

"What's happening with me??????"

On the other side Jungguk was red because of too much shy....He hold his cheek with widening his two doe eyes...

"Sunbae is missing me...Why??"He questioned himself...

"Woof woof woof.." Bam's words came out then.....

" Bam's words came out then

To be continue~~

(Did you like this part????Taehyung was falling or not???
And did you know why did I add Micky???
Thank you for always cheering me....I hope I didn't bore you guys....

Yoongi and Jimin will meet soon...I have something for them😜See you soon💜)