School Trip-2

Holding hand,listening song,enjoying the nature,stealing glances all this were giving pleasure to Jungguk....He never thought he would be in this place where he would hold someone's hand...And that someone was none other than Taehyung...The sparkle which he felt after holding hand of Taehyung had no meaning...Jungguk never experience this feelings before...All he knew that he was feeling something for Taehyung which he never felt for someone...That feelings was peaceful....That feelings was beautiful...That feeling he wanted feel again and again....

All these things Jungguk was thinking when he woke up from sleep...When he woke up he realized he was sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder...When he moved away,he saw they were still holding hands...But Taehyung was sleeping this time.....Jungguk saw the peaceful face beside him....Jungguk's heartbeat gotten fast....He noticed that he slept for one hour...He felt little guilt because of him Taehyung's shoulder might be pain....Jungguk turned his face to outside...He was again in his thoughts...In Taehyung's thought actually...After some minutes Jungguk felt Taehyung's hand was moving...He didn’t react anything...

"You are awake.." Taehyung said while stenching his arms...

Jungguk nodded... He hold his own hand together....

"I-I am s-sorry...I slept in your shoulder.." Jungguk said without looking at Taehyung..

"It's okay...I also hold your hand for long time...It's alright...Do you feel uhhh uncomfortable for my action??" Taehyung said....

Jungguk was shy...Because how could he say that he liked that moment???He also couldn’t say he didn’t like it...Without any reply he just shook his hand and looked at the outside once again...He was really really shy...

"Then can I hold your hand again??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk didn’t look at him...His heart was beating so fast...He didn’t what was happening with him...Also big question was for him that what happened with Taehyung....Taehyung never showed this behaviour with him before...Also he didn’t know what to answer...He knew Taehyung was looking at him for answer...Before he answered something their bus took a sharp break and for that everyone pushed front side...Before Jungguk's head touch the front seat Jungguk felt something soft not so hard....He moved back and saw Taehyung saved him by his hand....Taehyung was also safe....

"Are you okay??" Taehyung said...

Jungguk nodded....He again felt the secure feeling when Taehyung saved him from the hit of the ball...Jungguk was looking at Taehyung without blinking...Taehyung didn’t know exactly why Jungguk was looking at him...So he again said...

"Are you sure you are okay??"

Jungguk realized what he was doing...He immediately turned his eyes...He was so embarrassed.... He had to say someone his situation....What he was feeling he didn’t know...And that's why he had to tell someone...He knew who was the person....He just wanted this ride to finish soon so that the could tell that person everything....

And luck heard his wish....Their bus stopped for 20 minutes break...All the students got off from their bus...Jungguk didn’t look at Taehyung when he came down...Because he was embarrassed very much...After seeing Jimin,Jungguk ran to him and dragged Jimin to less crowded place...Jimin was shocked...When Jungguk saw not many students were there so he just sighed...

"Where is Yoongi hyung??" Jungguk said...

"Don't say his name...For him I didn’t enjoy a little thing....He slept in my shoulder like it was his pillow for a long time...He is still sleeping...Sleepy grumphy" Jimin said while humping....Jungguk chuckled....He also remembered his sleeping on Taehyung's shoulder....Was Taehyung feeling same???Jungguk thought...