Garden

There two boys were looking at each other and blinking their eyes rapidly...They were known to each other but still looking like they were stranger...One was looking with his die eyes and other was looking with his mouth open...One question was hitting on their mind...And that was "Why is he in here??"

"What are you doing here??"Taehyung broke the awkward situation but the other one was still in his dilemma....

"I asked you something..How did you get here??Were you following me?" Taehyung raised his eyebrows.....

When Jungguk heard he immediately came back to reality and shook his head as no...

"N-No....I-I..." Jungguk stuttered

"Aishhh...Can't you give a simple answer??" Taehyung said and then Namjoon came there...

"Jungguk why are you here??Did you wash your clothes??" Namjoon said...Taehyung looked at his brother....

"Wait you didn’t wash....Ohhhhh...I understand now...You mistakenly came here....Taehyung why didn’t you help him??" Namjoon said...

"Why is he here??And how do you know him??" Taehyung said in rude tone...

"You forgot!!He is our guest...Appa's old friend son is Jungguk...And he is here to wash his cloth...A maid was accidently poured something on his cloth and he mistakenly came here as he thought it's my room..." Namjoon explained...

Taehyung gave "whatever" face to them...Jungguk was there lost in his thought...He thought Taehyung was same with his brother how he was in school..Why couldn’t he nice to him????

Later Namjoon took Jungguk to his room to wash and before that he told Taehyung to come in downstairs....Jungguk and Namjoon came downstairs after some minutes and again sat with others...When they were talking Taehyung came and their attention went to him...

"Son you came....Meet my old friend Mr.Jeon...She is his wife and there is cute boy Jeon Jungguk...." Mr.Kim said...Taehyung smiled and bowed to them and sat beside his father....

"Jeon meer my younger son...My badaas son....Kim Taehyung.."

"He is exactly look like his mother...Same eyes and same smile..." Mrs.Jeon said..
Jungguk was not looking at Taehyung because he was embarrassed for the early incident... Taehyung was looking at him by  cornering his eyes...And someone saw that and smiled.....

"Jungguk do you want to see our garden??It's really nice..." Seokjin said...Jungguk was sitting there and listening older's talk...As he was shy he couldn’t find words to tell them he was feeling bore...When Seokjin asked him he immediately nodded and other were laughing at his cuteness...
Seokjin took Jungguk with him....Taehyung saw them walking to the garden..He was also feeling bore there but he couldn’t get up from there because might be he was bad boy but he never disrespect his fatherly age people....And Seokjin also didn’t ask him to go...He felt somehow sad...Namjoon was outside for attending a call...Mr.Kim saw his son was sitting there alone...

"Taehyungah go to Jungguk and give company to him..He will feel good and maybe you will get to know each other..." Mr.Kim said....

Taehyung nodded...He was happy..Not because of give company to Jungguk..He finally could get out from here...He stood up and went from there....Though he wanted to go to his room directly but he his foot headed him to the garden.........Slow process.....

When he reached there he didn’t show up himself..He just stood at the corner when he heard the conversation of two persons...

"Jungguk how did you get this wound??" Seokjin said...

"Uhhh...I accidently bumped to a stone and I fall..So I get it..." Jungguk replied...He was eyeing the garden with smile though his mind was in his answer....He couldn’t tell the truth to Taehyung's family...He didn’t know they knew about Taehyung or not that how he was in school...Also he just couldn’t say bad about Taehyung.....

"You should be careful....Next time be careful.." Seokjin said...

Jungguk nodded....

"Did you ever meet or talk with Taehyung in school??"

Jungguk felt nervous...He remembered all the encounter with Taehyung...

"Y-Yeah...Just two times...Sunbae helped me with my shoelaces..I was going to fall for that but he saved me...And Other time was on the back side of cafeteria...He was helping the workers there..." Jungguk said...Well he again lied about second incident...Taehyung was beating there and he told Taehyung was helping....He didn’t know why he still thought that Taehyung was different.....Maybe he was wrong or maybe he was right....Maybe.......

But there was another person who was surprised little.....Taehyung.....He heard all the answers from Jungguk...Jungguk didn’t tell anything bad about him....He also lied about the scratch....Why?????
The big question was it.....Why???????

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(Helllooooooo....I hope you are doing all great....Me too....Read this part and tell me did you like it or not.....I am really happy to see your interests.....Jungguk was so sweet....Why did Taehyung have to be bad???? I know all of your thoughts...Again I wanted to say I want to give you a story which feel like real...So slow processing....Do you feel it????Then read it and comments...And suggest me some songs so that I can add it in next part...I will choose the lucky one....Till then I will finish the next part...See you soon💜)