Finally

Jungguk looked up and saw Jisung was standing front of him...Jisung was smirking at Jungguk...

"S-Sorry Sunbaenim...I didn’t see you.." Jungguk said while holding the wallet tightly...

"Your acting is really good...First do wrong and then say sorry...You do all purposely right??" Jisung said...

"I-I don't u-understand sunbaenim what
y-you are saying" Jungguk said...

"You provoked Taehyung about me,didn't you???For you,he insulted me...For you,he didn’t wanna see me...For you,he didn’t wanna talk to me...You did all of this..." Jisung said...

"Y-You are m-misuderstanding s-sunbaenim....I didn't do anything..."

"Enough.....Stop your innocence...Do you like Taehyung???" Jisung said...

Jungguk was frozen....Why did Jisung ask this????What would he answer now???Did he like Taehyung???If not then why did he feel hurt when he saw Jisung and Taehyung together???Why did he cry in his taboo before Yoongi came????

"Whatever your feelings...You know me and Taehyung are together now...He gave me the chance...He still have feelings for me....Don't ever think he have anything for you....He just played with you....Stay away from him..." Jisung said...

"Sunbae is my f-friend..." Jungguk said...

"Sunbae my foot....Stay away from him...Or else I will do bad with you that you never imagine..." Jisung said angrily and punched at Jungguk's stomach...Jungguk hissed and fallen at the ground....Jisung kicked in his arm...Jungguk was pleading to stop but Jisung didn’t....Jisung was going to kick in his head but he heard someone's from behind....

"Hey what are you doing????Leave him..." The unknown person came towards Jisung...Jisung ran away fast from there...He didn’t want to be caught....Jungguk was crying at the ground...He was never in this situation...

"Hey are you okay??" The unknow person said and helped Jungguk to sit...They still didn’t each other face because Jungguk had bucket hat on his head and Jungguk didn’t look at that person because of his pain....

"Are you alright???Why did he beat you??" That unknown person said....

Finally Jungguk looked at the person to answer and say thank to him but he was surprised....His tears were falling more....Was he seeing things???Or the person was really im front him????
He hold that person's cheek with his shivering hand.....He felt the water on other's cheek...That mean the other person was also crying....

"You are my Hoseokie hyung right???" Jungguk said....

Hoseok was crying.....He couldn’t believe that his little brother was in front of him...After years he saw his little brother.... His little brother was his heart....Any days didn’t miss that he thought about his brother....He hold Jungguk's hand on his cheek....

"I am your Hoseokie hyung....My Ggukah in front of me...My Ggukah..... " Hoseok said and hugged Jungguk....

"Hyung......Where were you????Why did you leave me???Why did you not come????I was alone hyung without you...." Jungguk said while holding Hoseok tightly....

"Hyung is sorry...Hyung is bad....Hyung is selfish....Hyung left you...I missed you everyday.....I am sorry Ggukah...I am sorry..."

"Never leave me again hyung....Never....I am happy to have you now....I will not let you to go again...." Jungguk said....

"Hyung is sorry...Forgive hyung..." Hoseok was crying badly...

They broke the hug....Hoseok was looking at Jungguk with adored eyes...