Taehyung's mother

Jungguk was heading towards schoolbgate because school was over...So he was walking step by step with little warm smile on his face...Because he was feeling the present day was a good day to him...He made a new friend!!!...Yeah...That friend was none other than Kim Taehyung whom the whole school waa afraid...But Jungguk was not afraid of him then...

Suddenly he felt someone put around a hand on his shoulder...He looked at side abd saw his Yoongi hyung...Jungguk smiled to him...

"What's matter??Seeing that you are good.." Yoongi spoke...

"Nothing hyung...How was your practice??"

"It's good...But I have to cover up that gap which I did past days.."

"You will be great pianist one day hyung.."

"Hoseok hyung always said to me this.." Yoongi little chuckled but that was sad chuckle...

And Jungguk's happy face turned into gloomy....But he believed that one day his Hosoekie hyung would come for sure...

"He will come sure hyung...Don't be sad.." Jungguk said to Yoongi...

Yoongi didn’t surprise at hearing Jungguk...Because he knew that kid didn’t want to lose hope for his Hosoekie hyung...

"I know...Let's go.." Yoongi said lastly...

Before they reached to the gate someone called Jungguk from behind...And both boys knew who was the owner of that voice...They turned behind...Jungguk's face lighten up little and Yoongi as usual with his annoying face...Taehyung stood up front of Jungguk and didn’t look at Yoongi at all...

"Sunbae" Jungguk said and bowed...

"I just...you know....I just wanna...Ummmm...Wanna say give thank to your mother...I loved her food..." Taehyung said...

Jungguk smiled to him but Yoongi was shocked inner...Because he couldn’t believe Taehyung was talking to Jungguk with soft tone and smiley face...And he was more shocked when Taehyung mentioned Jungguk's mother....

"It's okay Sunbae....I will tell mom for sure..." Jungguk replied...And Yoongi looked shocked again but this time seeing Jungguk's face...There was no evident of fear of Taehyung...

"Okay then...Bye.." Taehyung said and went from there to the school gate...

Jungguk looked at Yoongi who was already looking at him glarly...

"I think you have to tell me something..." Yoongi said...Jungguk scratched his nape...

In the whole ride of going Jungguk's home,Jungguk told everything to Yoongi....Because Jungguk couldn’t hide anything from Yoongi....Yoongi didn’t give any reaction when he listened Jungguk's talk...He just listened...Soon they reached to the house...Before Jungguk came out from the car Yoongi said,

"I know Jungguk you are kind at heart...You are so good for everyone...Yeah I am little surprised when you said you were the first who approach the frindship to Taehyung....If that hearless idiot will hurt you once then you will see my worst..."

Jungguk smiled to him...Because he knew after his own hyung Yoongi was the one who would protect him from anything....Yoongi was so caring to him that whole world was unknown to this fact...

"Sunbae is also good at heart hyung...But he is just masking that from everyone....I doubts that he have so many secrets that is the reason he is like this....You know he helped me twice...Also he stopped at his fighting when he saw me crying...I really feels that Sunbae is a nice guy..." Jungguk said what he really felt...

Yoongi listened all of these and he knew Jungguk was telling from his heart...All he wanted that,Jungguk couldn’t be hurt for Taehyung anyhow...

"I am always with you kiddo.." Yoongi said...

"I know hyung.." Jungguk smiled to him and them they got off from the car....

(Time skip)

Jungguk and his family was havimg their dinner...Yoongi went to his home in the evening....

"Mom..I have to tell you something..." Jungguk said on low voice..

"Yes son...Go ahead.." His mom replied..

"Today I lied to you...I told you that I was feelimg more hungry at school so that you should give me more lunch....I.....I wanted that lunch for Sunbae..."

"Sunbae??" Jungguk's father said...

"Y-Yeah....Taehyung sunbaenim..." Jungguk replied...

Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeom smiled to his son...

"Then??" Mrs.Jeon wanted to hear more...

"When me and Yoongi hyung was having lunch one day he saw us...And I could see that he also wanted to have homemade food...Because I noticed he didn’t like our cafeteria's food...So I just wanted to give him your food so that he could have healthy food.." Jungguk lowered his head qhen he finished his explanation....

"You did good job me dear.." Mr.Jeon said proudly....Jungguk looked up to him...He also saw his mother...They had smile on their face...

"Are you not angry with me??" Jungguk said..

"No...Why would we???I am feeling happy that Taehyung can have homemade food from now...I will give you also his lunch from now....I know he surely misses his mother...I feels really bad when I re-" Mrs.Jeon was cut off by her husband...

"Jungguk from tomorrow you,Yoongi and Taehyung will have lunch together..." Mr.Jeon said..Mrs.Jeon understood why her husband cut her words off...

Jungguk nodded but he was curious what was his mother going to say about Taehyung's mother....

At Taehyung's house,Taehyung was laying on his bed with a photo frame...His mother's photo...

"I had homemade food mom...That was so good...I remembered your food then....Jungguk's mother is a really good...And........Jungguk is also good...We are friends now...I know you are surprised...But I feels really something when I see him or he is around me...Do you know the answer of this feelings??If you know then soon tell me okay..." Taehyung spoke to the frame...No one would believe that this Taehyung was the same Taehyung whom the school afraid of...

To be continue~~

(I was so lost in this part....I was so confused if you will like this part or not..So I have to edit this part many times....

What do you think of Taehyung's mother??
What was the thing which Jungguk's mom going to tell???

Tell me your opinions...

And I felt really good when everyone of you reading my working so much in last part...
I really love you guys💜💜💜

Hints of upcoming parts are Taehyung's 60% marks challenge,Jungguk's unknown feelings,Mobile chat between the characters😌So see you soon💜)