Forgive and Protect

LOVE OF TOMORROW

Part-32

Taehyung's phone was ringing and Jungguk was looking at that side without any expression...Then he heard the laughing sound...Taehyung was laughing and holding his stomach..Might be because of laughing...

"Hahahahahaha....Oh my....Hahahahahaha...Look at your face....Hahahahahaha.."Taehyung was laughing too much...

Jungguk was staring at him and his eyes were filled with tears......Yeah...Jungguk wantes to cry...He never face this kind of situation... And also he thought Taehyung was laughing at him with mock...And he finally cried....His tears were fallind down and his crying had no sound....He looked at the other side... He wanted to cry loudly but he couldn’t...He felt humiliate...He was wiping his tears with his coat's paws.....

Taehyung stopped his laugh when he saw Jungguk was looking at other side...He heard the sniffing....Taehyung understood Jungguk was crying.....And Taehyung didn’t know what to do then....He lost his words...He didn’t what to say to other...How could he calm down someone's crying when he was the always making others to cry????Taehyung never felt like guilt when he hears the sniffing of Jungguk's....If someone saw the next move of Taehyung they would never believe that Taehyung did it......

Taehyung stood up and went to Jungguk's side...He kneed down on the ground and saw Jungguk's red face....Jungguk was crying unsoundly but by his face it was understandable that Jungguk was crying badly....

"H-Hey.." Taehyung sais in low voice...

Jungguk didn’t answered him....He was just crying and wiping his tears...He didn’t even look at Taehyung....

Taehyung felt guilt...He didn’t like the crying face of the younger...His felt squished inside of his heart....

"Look at me..." Taehyung said...

Jungguk this time obeyed Taehyung...He looked at him and his tears were dropping continuously....

"I-I am s-sorry.....Don't cry...." Taehyung said.....

THE KIM TAEHYUNG APOLOGISED AND SAID NOT TO CRY TO SOMEONE.....HOW DID THAT HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!

Well, Jungguk's tears didn't understand Taehyung and they were still falling....And the next action was really really really really unexpected.......

Taehyung was wiping the tears of Jungguk with his own hand...Jungguk looked at him shockingly....In this moment,Jungguk felt the touch of Taehyung's....He didn’t protest it.....Taehyung was wiping the tears from Jungguk's cheeks....Jungguk saw the worry face of Taehyung....

"Don't cry..." Taehyung again said...He moved away from Jungguk....They both kept silent...No one said anything....But Taehyung really felt bad first time seeing someone's cry....

"Before you thought about me something else I want to clear with you....It was me who texted you at the morning...I didn’t plan to prank with you...When I sent you the message I thought you would understand that was me...When you didn’t recognise me so I just thought about the prank....But I never imagined the result would be like this...." Taehyung finished his talk...

Jungguk didn’t look at him....He understood Taehyung's explanation...He took a big sigh and looked at Taehyung with his red nose face....Taehyung felt that cute in his mind but he couldn’t say it...

"I never give my number to anyone without my parents,Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung...You are new in my life so it just wemt out from my mind that I gave you my number....I thought someone was following me and would hurt me...So I just got scared....I am not the person who is used to prank....I don't like chaos on my life...I am a quiet person...That's why many of in this school bullies me...They think my silence isy weakness...So I just showed you my weakness today unwillingly..." Jungguk said all of these without stutter...He said what he felt....He just said the truth to his friend....Yes his friend....Taehyung.....