Can I come??

Seokjin woke up early in the morning...He was jogging in the garden suddenly his phone rang...He saw the caller name and a sweet smile came on his face automatically...He received the call and started to jogging again....

"Hello my friend" Seokjin said happily

"You forget me and now you are asking how I am...I am angry with you...."

"Hey hey...Don't be angry...I was just busy...But I can never forget you..." Seokjin replied...

"Yeah yeah...Busy with your boyfriend..."

"He is your best friend don't forget that.."

"I am also angry with him...By the way how is Taehyung??"

"He is fine.."

"Same as always with you??"

"Hmm...I hope we will be good soon.."

"I also hope so...I saw him many years ago..I miss you all.."

"Then come...Taehyung and Namjoon will be happy.."

"I will come at right time...Don't worry.."

"Hmm....I am waiting for you..."

"Yeah yeah...You will be busy again with your boyfriend I know.."

"Aishhh...I will tell your best friend you wait.."

"Go go...Tell him...I will pull his leg you will see.."

"This brat....Come soon..."

"I will...I have to go...Say hello to your monster handsome boyfriend...Bye.."

"Yeah yeah...Take care..."

Seokjin cut the call and smiled while shaking his head....He finished his jogging and entered to the house...He saw maid were making the breakfast...So he just went to his room for freshen up...

On the other room in the house,a beautiful mascular boy was sleeping messily...Legs were parted away,one hand was under the pillow and other hand hold the pillow by his chest....Mouth was open like O shaped..Also was drooling little...Hairs were messy...Little ray of sun layed on thw face of boy....But he was deep in sleep...
But the deep sleep disturbed by his high ringtone on his phone...He didn’t bother to answer...The phone again rang...Taehyung felt disturb and answered the phone with close eyes....

"Who is the idiot calling me early in the morning???" Taehyung said annoyingly...

"S-Sunbae" voice came out from other side of the phone...

Taehyung opened his eyes widely and looked at the caller id...Jungguk was the person who called him...Taehyung was not used to wake up like this...But he was liking the sweet voice nowadays...Taehyung didn’t get up from the bed...He removed the drool from his face...Then he bagan to talk...

"Hello.." He said..

Jungguk first time heard Taehyung's raspy voice...It was like morning voice of Taehyung...But it was so nice to Jungguk....Jungguk felt again heartbeating because of that raspy voice....

"S-Sorry to disturb your sleep...But you said yesterday to wake you up early..." Jungguk mumbled..

"Yeah...I forgot...I am awake now..."

Then there was silent...The call was still on..But two boys didn’t find thw topics to continue the talking...But Taehyung always first one to bring new topic...

"Did you have your breakfast??" Taehyung said...

"Y-Yeah....You also should take it now..." Jungguk said shyly...Why was he shy???Nobody knew...

"Ohh..Yeah...." Taehyung replied...

Again silence came....Taehyung was thinking what should he ask...He liked the sweet voice early in the morning...The voice was so calm...He liked his human alarm....Did he start to like that human?????

"I-I will hang up now..." Jungguk said...

"WAIT..."

"Y-Yes.."

"Uhhh...What will you do today??"

"Ummmmm...I will go to the art shop...I have to buy some art materials...Then come home as usual do..."

"Ohhh...Can I come with you??"

"Huh??"

"I want to treat you...You helped me so much...So can I come??" Taehyung first time asked someone that he could come or not....He also first time wanted to treat someone....What was happening with the bad boy??????

"Uhh..O-Okay..."

"Okay great...I will see you in an hour..."

"O-Okay Sunbae....But where??"

"I will come to pick you up...Send me your address.." Taehyung said while getting up from his bed...

"O-Okay....Bye.."

"Bye.." Taehyung said and went to his washroom for morning routine...He was so energetic today....His morning alarm might be gave him the energy...Who knew????

On the other side,Jungguk was processing the before conversation...He would go out with Taehyung.......He smiled for unknown reason....And that moment,micky came into his room...Micky climbed in Jungguk's lap and Jungguk patted the cute pet...

"Hey.....Did you come to say hello to hyung??Let's go then..."

Jungguk went to his window,Micky on his hold...He looked at the sky and smiled...

"Good morning hyung...Micky is also here to say food morning to you.." Jungguk said and hold one leg of micky and waved towards sky...

"I hope wherever you are,you are fine and doing well....I am waiting for you...Please come once..." Jungguk said sadly....

"I will talk to you later...I have to go with S-Sunbae..." Jungguk said the last word shyly...

"My first hangout with Sunbae..." Jungguk smiled.....

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(I have a big surprise for you😉I will tell you if I get 20 comments... So comment more and more....It is really big surprise....

And did you like today’s part???

Would it be Taehyung and Jungguk first date????👀👀👀What do you think???

And Who was the person Seokjin talked in the morning????

See you soon....Do I tell you that I love you????

I love you💜)