Strawberry milkshake & Cigarette

"Hey Taehyung what are you doing here??" Jisung said nervously...

"First raise down your hand from him.." Taehyung said...

Jisung did it immediately... He was cursing himself because he didn’t want let toTaehyung see this...But now he messed up...

"Taehyung don't misunderstand me...I was just giving him the lesson...You know our lesson..." Jisung said and walked close to Taehyung....

"Yeah...I know...What did he do that you had to give him the lesson two times??"Taehyung said sternly...

"Why do you always think negative of me??? I am your boyfriend Taehyung.." Jisung said little frustratedly...

"NO YOU ARE NOT!!!!YOU BROKE UP THAT BOND THAT DAY WHEN YOU SAID I AM ANNOYING...SO DON'T F****** SAY YOU ARE MY BOYFRIEND....AND I HEARD ALL THE THINGS YOU SAID TO HIM...HE DIDN’T COME BETWEEN OF US....HOW IDIOT YOU ARE!!!!YOU ARE BLAMING SOMEONE FOR OUR RELATION WHERE YOU WERE THE CULPRIT......WHY WAS I WITH YOU?????YOU ARE JUST BASTARD AND NOTHING ELSE!!!!" Taehyung said all of these loudly and all the students were looking at them.....They were also looking at Jungguk who was more scared to see Taehyung like this....

Jungguk thought for him it was happened...That’s why he didn’t like chaos in his life....He was at peace when he didn’t invlove any of this...Now he was scared to look at eyes of other students....They would think Jungguk was the reason of Taehyung and Jisung's break up he thought....But it was not true....Now all of them would talk about Jungguk....Why did this happen with Jungguk???????

Jungguk took his things and ran from there while looking at the ground...His eyes were full of tears....He ran and ran....He ended up at the backyard of the cafeteria....He stood with the wall and sat there...He hide his head on his knees and began to cry....

Back to Taehyung,he saw Jungguk ran from there...He looked at Jisung who were really scared and embarrassed...Because now all of the students knew about their break up..That's not the reason...All of them knew because of him that break up happened.....Taehyung walked to him and looked at Jisung's eyes.....

"Don't ever hurt anyone who are directly or indirectly link with me....And about the lesson I know better why I give lesson to others.....So if you don't want any lesson from me then stay away as much you can..." Taehyung said and left from there....

All the atudents were looking at Jisung with "O" face....Jisung saw and clutched his fist...
"What are you looking at?????Just go away from there.." He shouted and all the students went back to past places....

Taehyung didn’t want to go to his class...So he one strawberry milkshake from the cafeteria and walked to the back of that place....When he reached he saw someone was sitting with hidden head....He walked close to that person amd heard the crying sound...Then he realized it was Jungguk.....He sat beside Jungguk automatically......

"Didn’t I tell if someone do something to tell me???" Taehyung said....

Jungguk then raised his head and looked beside him...He widened his teary eyes to see Taehyung....He didn’t expect to see Taehyung beside him...Specially after the incident happened....
"I-I didn’t k-know why h-he came...I-I was just doing m-my work..." Jungguk said while sobbing....

"Don't worry...He will not bother from now...If he does,tell me immediately....And d-don't cry..." First time Taehyung stuttered...Never in his life he stutter....When he saw Jungguk was crying with red doe eyes he felt something...He also felt Jungguk was cute because Jungguk's nose was red because of crying....

Jungguk noddes immediately and wiped his eyes with his hands...He thought Taehyung would be pissed for seeing Jungguk like that...Taehyung would think of him as weak...Jungguk was not weak...He was just new to this situation....