Hoseok's Truth & Other's conflict

Jungguk,Yoongi and Hoseok were standing in front of Jungguk and Hoseok's
house....Jungguk and Yoongi were so happy because their hyung finally came back...Talking about Yoongi's reaction when he saw Hoseok was speechless....He didn’t believe his hyung was in front him...Yoongi was a strong boy who didn’t show his emotion in public...But this time he couldn’t control him and he cried....He cried while hugging Hoseok...
Hoseok was also happy to see Yoongi...Yoongi and Jungguk were his beloved brothers...

After seeing each other,Hoseok told them to come with him,they would go together to Seoul...And the two brothers were happy...So Jungguk and Yoongi came Gyung for permission to let them go with his brother....Gyung understood and permitted them....At that while,Jimin also came to know about Jungguk's brother Hoseok...Jungguk told everything to Jimin and Jimin was happy to see them togther....

Back in the Seoul....Hoseok was nervous to see his parents...After years he would finally see his parents...But he didn’t know how to face them...He felt his both hands were hold by two hands...One was Jungguk's and other one was Yoongi's...

"Don't worry hyung...They will be happy.." Jungguk said...

"We are with you..." Yoongi said...Hoseok smiled and nodded....

They walked to the door and Jungguk rang the bell...Jungguk and Yoongi stood side by side and Hoseok was behind of them....Soon the door was opened by Mrs.Jeon...Mrs.Jeon smiled to his both sons....Yoongi was also like their son....They also smiled...Mrs.Jeon was going to hug Jungguk but Jungguk stopped her by gesturing his hand...Mrs.Jeon looked at him curiously...

"Sorry Mom...But your first hug is for that person whom you waited these years..." Jungguk said and smiled with tears...

"What are you saying son??" Mrs.Jeon said...

"See by yourself..." Jungguk said and both Jungguk and Yoongi parted way to show Hoseok....Mrs.Jeon was surprised...Her elder son...Her beloved son...Her Hoseok was right front of her....Hoseok was also looking at his mother with tears...

"My Hoeseokah..." Mrs.Jeon cried and hugged Hoseok...Hoseok hold her mother and cried...

"I am sorry Mom...I am sorry...." Hoseok said and cried...

"No my son....Don't cry...You are my son...My son..." Mrs.Jeon said and kissed Hoseok's temple....

"Honey,is Jungguk back??" Mr.Jeok said while coming to the door...He stopped as soon as he saw the scene...His son was back....His elder son...His eyes filled with tears....Hoseok saw his brother and ran to hug him....

"I am sorry dad...I am sorry....You are my dad...I am your son...Only your son...." Hoseok said and hugged his father tightly.

"My son is back....My son is finally came to me..." Mr.Jeon said and hugged back....

Jungguk and Yoongi were also crying while standing...Jungguk was so happy to see his family like this again....He was really really happy...

"Don't you ever leave us again....You don't know how much I tried to find you...You don't know every night me and your mom cried...You don't know Jungguk was half dead because of missing you...All of us were so helpless without you....Don't ever say you are not my son....You are my son..You are not adopted...I don't care if my blood is not yours....You are my first child...You are my heart Hoseokah...Don't ever believe any of outsider that you are adopted....Your mother don't care if she is not your biological mother....Do you understand??" Mr.Jeon said and cupped his son's face....Hoseok nodded and smiled while crying....Mr.Jeon smiled...He gestured Jungguk,Yoongi and his wife to come for a group hug....They ran to them and did a group.....Finally Jeon'a final happiness came to there life.....