Knowing

Taehyung looked at Jungguk when Jungguk proposed to him....Not love like propose..It was a proposal of helping...And Taehyung understood what Jungguk meant...

Jungguk was fidgeting his fingers because he thought he messed up...Nowadays he just wanted to  be with Taehyung...Yeah....He wanted that...And honestly he didn’t know why...But he really really wanted to help Taehyung...

Don't think Jungguk was clingy...Jungguk is a kind hearted boy...He always tried to help anyone...And Taehyung was his friend...So he just wanted to be with Taehyung for help.....And maybe for destiny...We will see...

"Can a junior help a senior??" Taehyung chuckled....Jungguk heard the words...He frowned...He just wanted to help but Taehyung was underestimating him...

"I r-really can..." Jungguk said cutely...

"And how can you??" Taehyung said and stopped his eating...

"You said you can't use your free time...I can set a routine for you..." Jungguk excitedly said...He always get excited when he heard about study matter....

"Then??" Taehyung said..

"I can suggest you how to search fun in your study...I am sure you can do it.." Jungguk said while his eyes were sparkling...

Taehyung saw the eyes and he could say that Jungguk had pretty eyes...Pretty doe eyes....Jungguk's beauty was lying on them...He soon heard Jungguk was calling him...

"S-Sunbae.." Jungghk called...

"Okay....You can help me.." Taehyung sais hurriedly because Jungguk caught his staring...

Jungguk felt happy...Taehyung agreed to him...But he saw Taehyung was looking at his eyes..."Why was Sunbae staring at me like that??"He told in his mind....

"T-Thank you for a-accepting my help Sunbae.." Jungguk said and bowed while sitting....

"Are you sure I can get 60% marks??" Taehyung said...

"Y-Yes...You have to just concentrate in your study..." Jungguk said with exciting tone...

"He is helping me...Why is he so kind???A boy like me can never help anyone like him...Why is my heart beating fast when I see his eyes???He believes me...Just like once I believed Jisung....Damn it Taehyung...Don't think about that bastard...I have to do something with Jisung soon..." Taehyung thought in his mind....

Soon their lunch time was over...But Taehyung saw Jungguk was not going to his class...

"Don't you want to go to your class??"Taehyung said...

Jungguk shook his head as no and said,
"Next class is cancelled for some meetings..."

Taehyung hummed...They were sitting there silently...No one was talking..Only sound of air and fallen leaves could be heard at there...

"Tell me about yourself..."

"Huh" Jungguk was taken back at Taehyung's sudden talk...

"Tell me about yourself..." Taehyung repeated...

"Uhhhh...Nothing much about me.." Jungguk looked at Taehyung...

Taehyung didn’t give any reply...Then Jungguk continued...

"I-I am not a talkative person...I loves to keep quiet...I really don't chaos in my life...So that's why I don’t talk with anyone and neither anyone do...I have one friend Jimin..But he is in now abroad because his grandmother is ill...And Yoongi hyung is also here...And now y-you are my friend.."

Jungguk felt kind of shy...Taehyung noticed that Jungguk was free with him...That's why he didn’t hesitant to talk with Taehyung...

"I love to do painting...and that's it"...Jungguk finished talking about him...

"Don't you have siblings??"Taehyung said...

Jungguk frozen at his place....After the years someone asked about his siblings...He was hesitated what to tell to Taehyung...

"I have...I have my older hyung...But he is not in here..." Jungguk said and smiled...How could he not smile when he talk about his brother....His Hoseokie hyung...

"Ohh.." Taehyung said...

Again there was silent situation... No one was talking...Jungguk wanted to listen about Taehyung...But he knew he Didn't have any chance....So he just kept quiet...But soon Taehyung's one question surprised him...

"D-Do you have boyfriend or girlfriend??" First time Taehyung stuttered and why he didn’t know...

"Huh.." Jungguk was surprised because he didn’t expect this...

"N-No..." Jungguk just replied...But his heart was skipping so fast....He hold his knees with his hand tightly...He was feeling little shy...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

"Give me your number.." Taehyung said with his deep voice...

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(Taehyung asked Jungguk's number!!!!!!!!That was strange...Am I right or not??? Tell in comment section....And I woke up some minutes ago....So see you at night...Till then have a great day💜🫠)