Sunbae

Jungguk was alone in the garden because some mintues ago a maid came to call Seokjin to see the dinner arrangements...So Jungguk was just seeing the various kinds of flower plants...When he saw a fresh silvia flower was laying on the ground...He went there and took it...When he was observing the flower someone coughed from behind...He flinched and turned behind...He saw Taehyung....He felt nervous...Because after the roof incident and Jisung hit he scared to be around Taehyung....But still Taehyung was his senior...And he had to respect him....

"Hello Sunbaenim....I am sorry for the early incident...I didn’t came to your room intentionally...If you felt like it I am sorry..." Jungguk said and bowed to Taehyung....

Taehyung had now words to reply...Though he was bad boy in school..He beat many students,ignore many students...But he knew why he did those...One thing was he never saw someone like Jungguk...Taehyung didn’t beat or did anything bad to him...But still Jungguk was beaten by Jisung for without reason..And Jungguk had no idea why Jisung did that to him....Still Jungguk was behaving good with everyone.....

"It's fine...Why did you lie??" Taehyung said with blank face...

"Huh" Jungguk confused...

"Why did you lie about the scratch??"

Jungguk understood...Sunbaenim knew how I got the scratch...Then I was right...He told other Sunbaenim that I told about him to be my friend...I just gave him a childish offer...

"Uhhhh....This...It's n-nothing....Don't worry I will not tell anyone about this..." Jungguk said nervously...

"Why??" Taehyung said..

"I-I just don't want to be come between you and other s-sunbae..It was my fault...I will not bother you in school or any place.."

"Why do you think you will come between me and other??"
"H-He is your b-boyfriend...I don't want to bother you so that y-you feel u-uncomfortable...And y-you don't have to tell him anymore about my b-bothering"

"You think I told him about you????" Taehyung now walked towards to him...Jungguk was so scared and didn't know why he was feeling shy....

"H-He said not to bother you.."Jungguk replied with stuttering....

Now Taehyung was standing close front of him...Jungguk was looking at the ground and hold the flower tightly....He didn’t know why Taehyung was talking about that incident...For him,Jisung slapped him...

" First of all,he was my boyfriend not anymore...Second of all,I didn’t tell him about you or tell to slap you...If I felt just like him I could beat you with my own hands...But did I do it??"Taehyung said sternly...

Jungguk shook his head but still was looking at the ground....He didn’t have any courage to look at Taehyung...

"Then how could you think I told him???And if he again come to hit you or tell you anything just tell me....Understand??" Taehyung said the last word loudly....Jungguk immediately nodded...

Taehyung then moved away at some distance...

"And look up..Look at me.." Taehyung said..

Jungguk shook his head...Taehyung found that cute...

"I said look up..Or I have other ways.." Taehyung said...

Jungguk looked at him...

"Don't call him or other "Sunbae".... You called me "Sunbae" before so I am the Sunbae....Am I clear??"

Jungguk looked at him confusingly...Why did Taehyung say that??Others were also his sunbaenim..So what should he call them then??

"Then w-what should I call them??" Jungguk said....

"Sunbaenim...But I am your sunbae...If I hear that you call others "Sunbae" then you will get what I am good at to give..."Taehyung said.....

Jungguk felt good..Because now he knew that Taehyung didn’t tell Jisung to slap him.....Taehyung also talked with him and cleared the thing...He wanted to give the flower which he was holding in his hands...But Taehyung was already gone from there...Jungguk was again looking at the garden with little smile...

On the other hand when Taehyung went to his room he was questioning himself...

"What's wrong with me???Why did I tell him to just call me Sunbae??What will he think???Why do I feel different in me when he calls me Sunbae???Ahhhhhhhh....Forget it...Yet he is cute...Aishhhhhhh...What am I thinking????And Jisung...You are flying too much...Maybe now my time to wake..."

It's the starting of new stages,new experience,new incidents,new thinkings,new determination,new feelings......It's the starting of love of tomorrow........

To be continue~~

To be continue~~

(I finished this part then I read some of your comments...I know I uploaded part 14 while ago..So many of you can't read it...So I didn't fine the song suggestion...Two of you comented and I didn't add the song in this part because it didn’t match..But I will add those in upcoming parts..Don't worry...So what do you think about this part???What's wrong with Taehyung???In next parts you will be more surprised...Because in the end I wrote it' the staring of love of tomorrow...So many things will happen...I will see you tomorrow....Till then read this and comment guys....
I will be happy if you just give me one comment...
Have a good sleep💜)