crying in an argument

When you cry during an argument @inkkoya

Heeseung

Heeseung sat there watching you cry, he didn't know what to do because the reason you were crying was unknown.

Not wanting to possibly say something that’ll upset you further

you just were waiting for him until he came back home, and once he did you started saying nonsense. the fact that made him get angry at your behavior.

he watched you with stern eyes as he heard your sniffles calming down, before you nurtured “im sorry.”

that made him wonder,”care to tell what is this all about?” he asked instead.

"I-"

“I-''you paused before continuing,”I actually dreamt of you cheating on me.” you said with a low voice making heeseung eyes widen at the sudden response, before he started smiling down at you.

Heeseung started to walk towards you until he sat in front of your face,”look at me.” he oredere you. “I will never cheat on you y/n, ink that in your head okay?”

“I'm sorry.”

jake

he was yelling.

bending down in front of your crying figure that sits on the couch. He starts to tear up when you refuse to look at him—opting to hide your face in your palms

“don't talk to me.”You mumble into your hands because you never expected.

Slowly, he wraps his strong arms around you. “I’m sorry, baby.” He whispers in your ear, before placing a small kiss on your neck. “Didn’t mean to snap at you like that,” he places another kiss, this time on your ear, “I’ll never yell like that again, baby.”

“Can you forgive me, please?” He begs, wiping your face clean with his hands. “I-I know what I did was wrong and I won’t hurt you again my love, forgive me?”

you just nodded your head in agreement.

Jay

He felt crushed the moment he saw your tears.

he’s on his knees apologizing before he even knows what happened. “I…I just want you to know I’m sorry, you know for snapping at you…and making you cry.” He confesses, feeling his cheeks warm up too.

Shocked at the apology you look at him to see he’s already staring at you with such emotion you feel like crying again. “I will get better at handling myself, for you.”

he will literally do anything you ask so you forgive him.

Sunghoon

It would break his heart to find you in this state.

he rushed over to you, gently pulling your hands away from your face. “I’m sorry, I don't mean what I said y/n ''Not used to seeing you this way your unhappiness would unsettle him greatly- and he was the main cause for this to happen.

He was the one who was responsible for shedding your tears.

he held you close while you were wetting his shirt with your tears. He wished he could take your pain for you if he could.
“I’ll do better” he mutters, he rubs away whatever tears are left in your eyes and kisses your forehead.