dared to kiss

Heesung

"Can I?" Heesung mumbled as he sat himself in front of you.

People were watching around you as he waited for your response.

You nodded your head making smile paint on his lips- before he locked his lips with yours in a short second.

It was just a small peck.

But made your heart flutter in butterflies.

Jay

This was your first kiss.

And it will be gone and done in a dare.

Jay looked at you- he was memnrezide by the two red spots on your cheeks. You looked cute thinking about your first kiss.

He did it fast, as if there was a light thunder in the sky.

He just pecked your lips as fast as he could.

He didn't want to humiliate you more- he knew you were uncomfortable.

Jake

"Are you okay with this?" Jake asked, making sure you were okay with the situation.

"It's a dare. We should be done with it, right?" Jake nodded his head- not liking the tone you used with him.

You were feeling bold.

Why- you didn't know.

Jake smirked at your behavior and your tone, something was telling him to regret even asking you if you were okay.

Jake started to close the distance between you two as your heartbeat started to speed up with every move he made.

Softly, he brushed his lips on the side of your lips as you waited for him to kiss you.

He was teasing you.

Just to take his revenge.

You feel like 15 minutes passed before he pecked your lips and broke out the kiss.

Jale stood up and walked back to his place, giving you his back for a view.

He did it.

Sunghoon.

Sunghoon made sure to watch every expression on your face when the guy next to you announced that he dared to kiss you.

Your fingers were shaking- that wasn't on your mind. Kissing him was never on your mind.

"Are you ready?" Sunghoon asked you before you nodded your head.

You cursed under your breath as you cursed whoever chose the dare.

Sunghoon closes the distance between you too, and just when he was about to peck your lips.

You pulled his chest away and stood up.

You just run away- with crimson spots on your cheeks, leaving sunghoon smiling at your back.

Niki

It was his first kiss.

He didn't know what to do or how to act as he watched everyone around him cheering." Do it."

Niki sat beside you listening to the chaos around him as he decided to let it go and go for it.

He pecked your lips as fast as he could, it was the weirdest thing he had done.

But it was sweet- he just didn't know how to react.

Jungwon

You were glad that it was Jungown who was chosen to kiss you.

Your boyfriend- you felt lucky somehow that it was him and not someone else.

The kiss went smooth as feathers, you both enjoyed it as the many kisses you shared before.

Sunoo

Sunoo appeared all confident when he was about to kiss you in front of your friends.

It was until he pulled away from your lips.

And then you saw it, the two red spots on his cheeks and neck. He was blushing even from his neck, leaving you smiling at him.

Such a cute creature.

A/N.

Let me know I'd you like this- and drop a follow if you aren't already follow Starweberries