flinching mid an argument

When you flinch during an argument
@inkkoya

Jungown

"Why did you-?" Flinch, Jungown wanted to add but couldn't. He sucked in a sharp breath to see you looking back at him. The anxiety sits below his expressions.

"Did you think that I would hit you?" He voiced out making you nod your head making his heart shatter into pieces.

"Do you trust me y/n?" He asked narrowing his eyes at you.

You nodded your head.

"Y/n please, I need your words." He voiced out, sincerely.

"I trust you." You said  while locking your eyes with him for the first time. You can see that his eyes were clouded with a heavy storm. He was hurt.

"Then trust me that I will never need a hand on you or let anyone touch you." His words voiced out a promise, a heavy promise that he will keep until the day he will die.

Sunoo

"Are you-?" Sunoo said but couldn't continue making you do it.

"Am I what sunoo" there you were yelling at him.

"Are you afraid of me?" He voiced finally.

"Why?"

"You just flinched when I was putting my hands up?" Sunoo hissed his words angrily- he didn't like this side of you even if you tried to hide it but he saw it. You flinched.

"I did not." You brave ass said.

Sunoo cursed under his breath before letting go his hands roam your cheeks. You started to feel his lips on the middle of your forehead, it was a blissful touch that you craved for- like you always do.

You could hear his breath linked with yours, as if it was rhythmic. " I swear on my life that I will never hurt you in any way." His words healed your heart as he locked your forehead with yours. " I love you y/n."

"I love you too."

Four words that sealed his  love and insecurities. I love you too.

Nikki

"Why the fuck did you turn your face around?" Anger was laced with hurt when he said those words making you feel as if you damaged the home you both built together Ina second.

Home was love- his love for you.

"I just panicked." You voiced out.

"You know I just wanted to hold your face like I always do." Nikki said looking at you- searching for a lie somehow.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't be, but it hurts somehow that your body is afraid of my touch." He let out the truth that broke him.

And there was real fear gleaming in his eyes before they dipped to the rough ground away from your eyes.

You didn't know what to do other than pull him in a warm hug, you have to reassure him that you were just panicking and not afraid of him."I promise I know that you will never hurt me in any way."

"Promise?"

"I promise."

“To love is to suffer and there can be no love otherwise.”
                  ― Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Notes from Underground

.