love bites 1

Love Bites
@inkkoya

Sunghoon

He would always start with,"let me love you-" before leaning towards your exposed chest and placing rough kisses around your collar bone.

He was a shameless man and wouldn't even consider covering any bruises, he'd show them proudly.

"Wear those bites proudly baby. Just don't show them to the world" he announces, flashing you a toothy smirk before walking away.

The only way he gets flustered about this is when someone else notices you and points out the marks on either him or you.

He doesn't like it.

Heeseung

You were watching a twilight movie before you heard heeseung asking.

"Do you want me to mark you?" you gasped and nodded frantically as his lips latched onto the soft skin of your neck before sucking and leaving a gorgeous mark, just like his baby.

He sometimes gets jealous really quickly and other times not, it's just how he's feeling in the moment.

To show his protective side he would always show ut with love bites.

"you belong to me and I belong to you"

Jay

"so pretty baby, you look so pretty covered in my bites,"

He loves to leave them in any place.

If you were to leave hickeys on him, he wouldn't be against it

Heaways makes sure to leave one bite after evry kiss you shared, before he pulled away- he was happy for doing what he did as always, his face was lighting up like a Chrisman tree-

He would feel as if he win the world.

Jake

He loves giving and receiving equally.

Sometimes he would tease you until you start to beg for his attention- he likes to get you angry at him but at the end- you always get what you want and ended asleep afterwards.

He would always come to you wuth no warning and press his lips to yours before his lips darted and placed themselves on your neck leaving him biting on your skin.

You lived evey peice of it, it was the perfect way to show his love for you and protective side.