when they mark you as theirs

jake

you were sitting on the staircase waiting for jake to come back- that's when you saw him coming upstairs and you smiled looking at him.

“stand up baby-” he said before he tried to grab your hands from both sides and lift you.

With no warning he pressed his lips to yours before his lips darted and placed themselves on your neck leaving him biting on your skin.

“What was that?” you asked him after he pulled away from you while you watched him bring out the hi phone and take a picture of the bite.

“I just liked this hickey on you- it s beautiful-”

“Are you sure?”

“I am,” he said, offering you his beautiful smile- leaving one thought in her mind- that you were his no matter what happened.

heeseung

This was something he’d seen in the movies and so he thought he should do the same to you too. But that was just a thought- a tought whohe made real.

he was a man who knows you belong to him and that you’re his, but he still likes showing off smugly that he is your man.

He sometimes gets jealous really quickly and other times not, it’s just how he’s feeling in the moment. 

To show his protective side he would always show his affection and love with kisses and mostly with hickeys-

”I’m sorry baby. I just don’t wanna lose you to anyone else, you know that right? I take care of everything that belongs to me”

jay

“Come here, baby” he snarls, ordering you to approach his desk with stern eyes like ice. 

You dare to hesitate and walk nervously to his looming figure. 

jay grabs your chin with his fingers, forcing you to look into his needle-like eyes. 

He watched you as you walked nervously to his looming figure. Before grabs your chin with his fingers, forcing you to look into his needle-like eyes.

You wince momentarily, slightly frightened at his exterior. 

Leaning down and pushing your hair away from your neck, lowering his unhinged jaws to your skin.

You close your eyes, expecting a deep pain but nothing happens.

 Jay places a gentle kiss along your neckline, before he pulled away- he was happy for doing what he did as always, his face was lighting up like a Chrisman tree-

You were his Christmas tree and win.

Sunghoon

“Tch, I’ll show them who you belong to-” he teases, leaning towards your exposed chest and placing rough kisses around your collar bone. 

You flinch, arching your back into his chest with pleasure. He chuckles against your skin before placing heavy nips on your flesh.

This bitch is shameless and wouldn’t even consider covering any bruises, he’d show them proudly. 

They made him feel like a winner.

He finally finishes marking you and pulls back, rubbing his thumb over your marks. Helaughs, wiping his mouth with satisfaction

, “Wear those marks proudly baby. Show the world you belong to me” he announces, flashing you a toothy smirk before walking away.